Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to this
What do you mean where your curiosity takes you?
I am definately going to be cautious, as you know i'm new to this and to be honest abit scared.

pellaz Wrote:sex is a necessity in life so get your self tested. Right now, for the HIV and a generic STD panel inc HEP C. There is a vaccination series for HEP B. A community out reach should offer these for free and some what anomalously. Your date (gay bi or straight) is a fool not to ask your health and dating habits.

look at some condemns and lube ( astroglide is functional generic brand here )

do the googles ( hiv hep std ... )

the first boy will sweep you off your feet for mind blowing sex. You will date him a year and a half and the laws will change so you can marry. In the intern stay healthy.

Thanks i aware of the dangers in sex and will be very careful when it the time comes. I probably should get tested i've always been safe and never slept around but no harm in getting checked out.

I do hope i find a boy to sweep me off my feet:-)

welcome aboard Ben

Hi Ben welcome.
Glad to see you have not given up on love.

I would say don't go looking for anyone, just let it happen naturally, you never know what could happen if you go looking for people. Just be careful and play safe. Personally I don't find it particularly 'classy' to go out looking for fun there's just something a bit unseemly about it. Just let things take their course and you should be ok.

Also try a dating service where the applicants are screened then you can get rid of alot of people who may mess you about

mrk2010 Wrote:I would say don't go looking for anyone, just let it happen naturally, you never know what could happen if you go looking for people. Just be careful and play safe. Personally I don't find it particularly 'classy' to go out looking for fun there's just something a bit unseemly about it. Just let things take their course and you should be ok.

My wording may of been a bit wrong there i know what your saying about it being unseemly. I like that it to happen naturally but the problem is i don't know any gay men at all i may of met a handful in my life so far. I live in a farming village of about 10 houses and the gay scene around my towns. I could go to Bath or Bristol but i have to say i'm very nervous about that clubs and bars are not my thing really and i'd find it odd going there on my own. I'm not looking to rush into anything i just want to met a nice bloke to get to know and go from there.

Ah ok. You should put yourself out there but don't "put yourself out there". Like I said its just my opinion but when you see these guys going to clubs to hook up I just get the impression "dirty" and unclassy. I don't know I just have old fashioned views. It's like these saunas to where gay men meet for sex and stuff I just don't have a very high opinion of it, I'd rather meet someone normal and nice and not some pervy guy who I hooked up with from a sauna who was only wanting sex. Personally I'm single but I'm in no rush, it just makes me laugh when up you see desperate guys sleeping with anything on two legs lol As for saunas for me it's just a no go and bottom of the barrel. I'm sure you will find a nice guy, maybe join a gay interest group?

You maybe a bit old fashioned so i am though and i see nothing wrong with that at all. In fact i think it's good it's far better to respect yourself abit and not throw yourself at people. Getting to know someone before you sleep with them is much more preferable to me. But hey each to there own and all that.

Thanks for your advice:-)

Ben30 Wrote:You maybe a bit old fashioned so i am though and i see nothing wrong with that at all. In fact i think it's good it's far better to respect yourself abit and not throw yourself at people. Getting to know someone before you sleep with them is much more preferable to me. But hey each to there own and all that.

Thanks for your advice:-)

Awww thank you, lol I have an old soul, yeah that's what exactly what I meant, I have no problem with meeting new people but it's when it gets to someone wanting to sleep together after the first date which is a bit tacky. Tbh I'm a bit antisocial atm I have no time for men lol busy busy busy. I would rather know I behaved like a gent rather than an animal so that's just me. Plus I've heard far too many stories of saunas and things to put me off for life. I just wouldn't put myself in that position, anonymous sex is risky business. There are plenty of men out there many who have never been to a sauna or been whoring themselves out in clubs. You will find someone, just make sure it's on your terms and when you are ready for it.