Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newb
Hi, I am just your typical Punk rock biologist immersed in his epic adventure to write "the next great American novel" Invasion Science edition. But why I'm here on a foggy computer in Blimey ol England is because I fell in love. Quiet, I know, 30 something homos in love are so precious. I keep trying to figure out how to weather the normal everyday bumps with my husbear without relying to heavily on observations of hetero relationships from friends and family.

Once I figure out how to navigate this whole forum model website, (it reminds me of this AngelFire account the band had back in 1998) I will probably start asking for advice from older guys who have figured this stuff out over the years.

Eric

Welcome to GS! Smile

Omg not another Science guy rofl!

Just kidding gurl welcome Wink . I'm sure you'll get great advice here.

But foggy? Is that a Britland talk? Honestly, never will wonders cease lol

Welcome to GS!

AwesomestEric Wrote:Hi, I am just your typical Punk rock biologist immersed in his epic adventure to write "the next great American novel" Invasion Science edition. But why I'm here on a foggy computer in Blimey ol England is because I fell in love. Quiet, I know, 30 something homos in love are so precious. I keep trying to figure out how to weather the normal everyday bumps with my husbear without relying to heavily on observations of hetero relationships from friends and family.

Once I figure out how to navigate this whole forum model website, (it reminds me of this AngelFire account the band had back in 1998) I will probably start asking for advice from older guys who have figured this stuff out over the years.

Eric

Punk rock biologist? Fascinating.

Welcome to the forums!

Cool.. Punk rock biologist.
Welcome to GS sir! Smile

Welcome to GS!! Smile

yes, yes, yes...more science power to GS.....

soon, very soon we shall rule and enlight...:eek:

Welcome to GS Eric

Wavey

Welcome from another newbie

Hello Eric Welcome