Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbee Pinoy
Hello everyone. Call me "The Virgin". I'm 23 y/o from the Philippines. I am so thankful that I came along this site. I never thought that there exist a net forum especially catered for gay people like myself.

I'm looking forward to knowing all of you here and hopefully (if possible) get to meet you, too. hehe...

Godbless us all, and thank you, once again.

Hi and Welcome,

and I hope we can read more from and about you Confusedmile:

Welcome to the Gs community of friends

Hi! Niiice! Interestingly a while back there were quite a few Vietnamese people joining this forum. Then were Canadians joining. Now there's Filipinos discovering this. Thanks for joining this site!

Cutieboy Wrote:Hi! Niiice! Interestingly a while back there were quite a few Vietnamese people joining this forum. Then were Canadians joining. Now there's Filipinos discovering this. Thanks for joining this site!

Wow, really? I'm guessing there aren't a lot of Filipinos who havent' discovered this site yet. Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Hello. Welcome Smile

welcome again virgin enjoy your stayConfusedmile:

The Virgin Wrote:Wow, really? I'm guessing there aren't a lot of Filipinos who havent' discovered this site yet. Thank you all for the warm welcome.

As time goes by, there may be more Filipinos joining this site.

welcome to the forums

thanks for all the warm love. i highly appreciate it