Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie - Aussie Farm Boy Confused and Nervous
Hi everyone, cannot believe I didn't find this site sooner. Looks like all my troubles might finally be solved. My name is Tom by the way and I am from Australia. Up until a few months ago I had spent my entire life living on our country farm. It is over 4 hours from a major city, hence not finding this site sooner. The only place that had internet was the local fuel station lol. Anyway excuse me if I start to ramble, I've grown up a fairly sheltered life and moving to the city for studying has certainly opened my eyes to a whole new world.

I have always enjoyed drawing, painting, writing, reading, kayaking and bush walking. I love the outdoors and anything to do with animals and plants. Lol, not stereotyping myself but putting it like that I should have known long ago hehe. I guess growing up away from these different ways of life stunted my potential of what I can be. I won't go in to too much detail in this thread but, I have had quiet a few sexual encounters and experiences since a pretty young age (all mutual, similar age, non violent) and even though most of those times were "gay" as such, by not involving any girls or discoveries of my own while bored and alone. It never once occurred to me that I may not be straight. Let alone, bi, gay or possibly even slightly trans.

These last few months since moving and even more leading up to the move I have been getting stronger and stronger urges. Deep dirty thoughts that just get stronger by the week. I don't think I have ever felt this free and alive my whole life yet I am so nervous and confused and excited and scared and horny hehe. I better shut up now, I'm rambling. I just wanted to introduce myself and tell my story so have a great night peeps

Tom-Bella
xox

Bella97 Wrote:Hi everyone, cannot believe I didn't find this site sooner. Looks like all my troubles might finally be solved. ...
Welcome to the forum, Tom-Bella. There are other teens and a few Ozies here as well. I grew up in the country a long time ago and I can understand your feeling overwhelmed, confused and a bit like a kid in a candy store Smile... Anyway, feel free to join in the discussions or start some of your own. Wavey

Hey Bella! Hello Welcome to GS!

You sound like a man who has a bright future ahead of him....enjoy the ride!

Welcome! This is gonna be a good site for you. I spent a month in Australia and thought it was a great place to be, rural or urban.

Welcome to GS! One of the great things about a forum like this is finding that others share the same thoughts, questions, desires...the ones that you've thought were too secret to reveal. Lol you get the full gamut...virgins to pervs...which makes it all the better. (I refuse to specify which group I fall into on the grounds that my BF sometimes browses the forum and what he doesn't know won't hurt me...).

Just curious, you mentioned being maybe slightly trans...is that Bella?

welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Bella97 Wrote:The only place that had internet was the local fuel station lol.

Oh good lord, no. That is sheltered.

Hello, Tom. Welcome to GS!Wavey

Aussie farm boy... swoon...

Welcome, Tom. Glad you found us. The Aussies I have met have been friendly. Must be a friendly place. Looking forward to hearing more from you.
I bid NO Trump!

Welcome Tom. I hope we help you discover your true self. Smile