Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie from WA.
Hi! So my name is Kylie. Favorite colors are blue,purple,black. I'm a (almost 16) yr old bisexual girl. soph in highschool.really friendly and loves theatre/the arts as well as volleyball and MUSIC~!:tongue: I love 2 dance and have fun~any questions? ask away! Smile

Hi Kylie! I'm Matt, nice to meet you. I see you're from Washington...I plan on eventually moving there...anywhere that's out of the south really; is it nice up there?

Hi!
I'm Chad.
I too like to have fun and dance.
I also love being ridiculous and silly!
How are you?

I love Drama 2. watching or preforming/ i like to go dancing with friends I make friend easily as well

AND HI!

Hello Kylie,Xyxwave welcome to the forum, Ben.Xyxthumbs

MAtt: I think it's lovely here, although it rains all the time, so if you don't like rain maybe it's not the best place Smile But you get to see all the seasons and its a little cooler here (I imagine) than in Louisianna. I haven't been many places in the south except Arizona and Atlanta,GA.

Chad: I am well, thanks Smile Very busy, as I'm am usually. I am in a few choirs which have numerous performances coming up, as well as preparing for a musical this weekend. How are you~?

joshyboi: Lol. Hello. I am glad someone else shares my interests. What performances have you been in?

Ben: lolz. Thank you, it's nice to meet you Smile How's the UK~?

Hello and greetings from the great white north... otherwise known as Canada.

I absolutely LOVE the rain, and yes it is probably cooler up there. Also, I'm tired of cajun food lol.

Xrimo: Thank you!

MAtt: Then I think you would like it here Smile We don't have a lot of cajun food.haha. but there's more a blend of everything depending where you are in the state. closer to Seattle more diversity there is with everything.haha

Hey ^_^

I'm new aswell here so hope you stick around, as hopefully it will be fun Big Grin