Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from New York!
HI! My name is Justin! I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a 22 yo from New York. Not from the city but definitely close enough to it (Long Island). I just graduated college and hit the real world here in 2017. I am working at a public accounting firm.

I joined GaySpeak to join some discussions and meet some people who may be in a similar situation as myself as well as learn about others in different situations and meet some new people.

I hope I can be a solid contributing member!!

Thanks!

Welcome Justin! Thanks for the intro. Hope you stick around and become a valued member of the tribe.

Welcome to the forum Justin, I see you have gotten stuck into a few threads already, keep posting! Good to have you here Smile

Hello Justin, that's a nice, positive introduction. Welcome to GS and I hope that we'll see more of you here.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Hi Justin, welcome along Welcome
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Hi ho Justin~~!

Congratzies on your grad status now and being a big ol fancy working man Big Grin

I'm pretty boring more or less, I'm a West Indian islander-thing Rofl

So I basically breathe: Dance, Music, Carnival, and beaches and all that other stuff foreign people tend to love Imu2

I speak maybe 8 languages? I often loooozzzze count and I'm not at all perfect, but oh wellz.
Portuguese, English, Spanish, Hindi, Sri Lankan, Tagalog, Swahili, Japanese, Korean...

And of course our own Version of English creole/vernacular.

Oh gosh, now that I count, that's over 8... So clearly math isn't one of those languages Rofl

Anyways! Besides a thing here and there, you've quientecentially learned me and so yeah!

You'll find I often speak my mind, and am fairly amiable and modestly gregarious... Cat3

K, much love and peace and candy piece! Sheep

Welcome to GS Justin Smile
An eye for an eye

Hey, welcome!

Hello, Justin, [MENTION=24215]jc26er[/MENTION], and Welcome to GaySpeak. Welcome to the forum and the tribe. We look forward to seeing how you view the world from your neck of the woods (or maybe the city?).
I'm generally the one asking questions about what made people join. So how did you come to terms with your sexual orientation? Was it something difficult or something easy to experience? What sort of support are you getting, as a 22-year-old in the modern world?

I know how divisive living in the USA can be these days, so are you from the kind of community that hasn't made a big deal of it? Or have you had to come to terms with it with some trouble or difficulties? Who around you knows who you really are? How did they know, or how did you tell them?

These are the stories that help us to understand better where a new member is coming from. Feel free, however, not to answer any questions that make you feel uncomfortable. This is only curiosity on my (our?) part.
Take care,
PA

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!