Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie here
Hello, guys. I'm Manho from Hong Kong, a fast-paced international city. In these years, I was wondering if there would be a decent gay forum without any obscene advertisement. And that's it. Finally, I'm here.

As a student, I'm planning to continue my study in Germany and then, if I'm lucky enough, in the UK. It took me a few years to figure out what's my direction; actually, I'm having a rough time facing all kinds of exams. Life isn't simple; it's complicated.

There are many things I'm interested: reading, writing, sketching, calligraphy, languages, jogging, and swimming. I love books about neuroscience and psychology. I'm currently learning German and French, but all are just basic as I dedicate myself to study. Western languages are challenging, yet interesting, especially for me with Cantonese as the mother tongue.

I'm an introvert, not very talkative. Monogamy is what I hold sacred in life. Friends are always welcome regardless of ages. We learn different things and aspects from various age groups. I leave open to any possibility. A nice man could become a bloody killer in one night because of the tumour in his brain. Life is unexpected; the most important thing is to have tried.

Thanks for reading. Again, I appreciate the founder of the forum creating such a good platform. Sorry for my awkwardness in English as I'm not a native English speaker.

Welcome to the forum Manho. I wish you all the luck in those exams, I am sure you will manage to get through them. What is it that you are studying?

Welcome

Cridders88 Wrote:Welcome to the forum Manho. I wish you all the luck in those exams, I am sure you will manage to get through them. What is it that you are studying?

Welcome

I previously was a BBA student, but I dropped out of the programme after a two-year study. I found out it was not my thing, and now I have to do it all over again taking university entrance exam.

Welcome to the forum!!!

Hope you have fun!

Hi Manho, that was a great intro and your English is great, too. Glad to have you here.
Just keep posting in a variety of threads and we can get to know each other better.

jc26er Wrote:Welcome to the forum!!!

Hope you have fun!

Thanks
I can't stop reading those stories in advice column...

Darius Wrote:Hi Manho, that was a great intro and your English is great, too. Glad to have you here.
Just keep posting in a variety of threads and we can get to know each other better.

Thank you.
Sure I will some day.

hi and welcome to GAY SPEAK . lovely to have you here , sounds like you have a full academic life ahead of you - i hope you accomplish all your goals

Welcome - your written English looks better than mine and execpt for a little spoken French it's the only language I know.
Use a condom.

You should learn Dutch Wink

Hey, welcome I hope u will enjoy your stay here