Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie here
Hey there,
You sound really pleasant.
I came to this forum for the same reason. It is one of the very few, which doesn't look like a dating forum or something worse.

Yeah figuring out what to want in life is very hard. The whole life is a travel about creating ourselves and figuring out who we really are. I want to become a primary school teacher, but I don't know if I want to stay in Spain for ever. And maybe I can't get a job with a spanish graduation somewhere else.
By the way, I speak fluently German, since my parents are both native speaker. So if you need someone to practise I am here. Bee

I like your opinion about monogamy. Because my opinion is the same. And its true what you say about the ages. I find it very interesting to speak to Seniors for example, because they have a lot to tell and a different view on the world. And I also think I learn a lot about humans by observing the behavior of the 2 year old, I look for. Little Children are very pure in how they act, because they don't care what people think about them. They just do what they feel like to do, and they show their emotions.

Don't worry about Your English. For me it sounds completely fine. But I am not a native speaker either. Big Grin

Baloo Wrote:Hey there,
You sound really pleasant.
I came to this forum for the same reason. It is one of the very few, which doesn't look like a dating forum or something worse.

Yeah figuring out what to want in life is very hard. The whole life is a travel about creating ourselves and figuring out who we really are. I want to become a primary school teacher, but I don't know if I want to stay in Spain for ever. And maybe I can't get a job with a spanish graduation somewhere else.
By the way, I speak fluently German, since my parents are both native speaker. So if you need someone to practise I am here. Bee

I like your opinion about monogamy. Because my opinion is the same. And its true what you say about the ages. I find it very interesting to speak to Seniors for example, because they have a lot to tell and a different view on the world. And I also think I learn a lot about humans by observing the behavior of the 2 year old, I look for. Little Children are very pure in how they act, because they don't care what people think about them. They just do what they feel like to do, and they show their emotions.

Don't worry about Your English. For me it sounds completely fine. But I am not a native speaker either. Big Grin

Great you have your dream job. I've been doing private tutorial for around 2 years. One of my students suffers ADHD, but I learnt a lot from him.

My German level is still like 'Er trinkt Apfelsaft','Die Schokolade schmeckt süß.' Can't even have a conversation with someone in German now. haha......

Hi welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

Welcome to GS Smile Hope you enjoy it here Smile

Hello @MHJG and Welcome to GaySpeak. I'm glad you've found a forum to suit your purpose. I have not been to Honk Kong (Xiang Gang) but have some ties with the city as my grandfather was born there in 1900. He was from a Scottish family though, and returned to Great Britain when he was about five. I never met my grandfather as he died just when I was born.
It seems that your German isn't too bad for the moment, even if it is beginners' German. Come and live in Germany and you'll be understanding most of the language you hear within three months, another three months and you'll be speaking too. That's the time it takes when you are faced with the language daily, all day. It may take a little longer for people who speak languages with different origins like Cantonese of Mandarin, but you'll get it. French is quite difficult to learn, I'm afraid but you are welcome to try and learn it too. Huan ying he xin nian kuaile. I'm afraid I've only learnt some Mandarin phrases, so I hope you'll recognise Welcome and Happy New Year (Chinese year of the Rooster starting).
[Image: happychinese05135a6ab368f0d9241ff6072c46a6a302.png] [Image: 19322760-folk-vector-illustration-with-h...ooster.jpg][Image: imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.co...9&biw=1600]

Bitte [MENTION=1766]princealbertofb[/MENTION]
I believe Hong Kong was a small village at the moment when your grandfather was born. Even though I met my grandfather, died six months ago, I barely know him. Family bonds here are rather weak. People just focus on their hectic life.

Yeah. French is very hard to me, but I keep learning as it sounds really beautiful. I hope learning IPA helps my pronunciation in English, German, and French.

Xie xie! 新年快樂 Happy lunar new year!!

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!