Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie reporting in.
Hello there. I'm Lou (only a name I go by online). I'm a 20-year-old bisexual/gay-leaning FtM transsexual. Well - technically speaking, I'm an MtFtM! I was born intersex and the doctors made a pretty big mistake. I'm currently in the process of getting myself re-reassigned.

I'm an artist, writer, and musician, although I'm amateurish at best at any of those things. I came out of that damned closet once and for all early last year, after having been dropping hints for years. I feel the weight off my mind, but I did lose many friends to it - many trans men dropped out of my circle because they'd thought I was straight (they'd always been criticising me for being excessively fey and camp), and many others simply left over the transsexualism thing.

I'm going to an LGBT meet-up tomorrow. I hope it goes well.

Welcome to GS

Nothing wrong with being an amateur, I wish I was semi good at drawing and whatnot...

Hope the meet up goes well. Was looking into one near me later on this month.

At any rate I think it is important to be happy with who you are whatever it takes. Smile
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

InbetweenDreams Wrote:Welcome to GS

Nothing wrong with being an amateur, I wish I was semi good at drawing and whatnot...

Hope the meet up goes well. Was looking into one near me later on this month.

At any rate I think it is important to be happy with who you are whatever it takes. Smile

Thank you! I hope so too. Incidentally - is that an Adrian Borland reference username?

Lou Wrote:Thank you! I hope so too. Incidentally - is that an Adrian Borland reference username?

Nope, Jack Johnson...profile image is also the album cover Smile
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

InbetweenDreams Wrote:Nope, Jack Johnson...profile image is also the album cover Smile

D'oh! I am indeed stupid. Bizarre that I jumped to the more obscure conclusion!

Lou Wrote:D'oh! I am indeed stupid. Bizarre that I jumped to the more obscure conclusion!

lol no worries on that. I think we humans tend to do that anyway...

I'm not really good at coming up with user names, clearly a song was in my head at the time...
Check out my stuff!

InbetweenDreams Wrote:lol no worries on that. I think we humans tend to do that anyway...

I'm not really good at coming up with user names, clearly a song was in my head at the time...

Mine's music-inspired too. Such a pity that Lulu was such a bad album, you know? Along with Joy Division's Closer, David Bowie's Blackstar, and Leonard Cohen's You Want It Darker, Lulu could've been one of the farewell epics. Instead, Lou Reed chose to work with Metallica, and we got an album worse than Metal Machine Music. But I digress.

InbetweenDreams Wrote:lol no worries on that. I think we humans tend to do that anyway...

I replied to you with a bit of music talk, but it seems my post didn't make it through the moderation queue. Ah, well.

Lou Wrote:I replied to you with a bit of music talk, but it seems my post didn't make it through the moderation queue. Ah, well.

Yeah when you have less than 50 posts they can sit in moderation for several days or longer...

Most people just recommend going into the word games to burn through the 50...
Check out my stuff!

Welcome to GS m8 Smile, lots of helpfull people. Then there are the crazies like Inbetweendreams *that dude kills baby kittens... heard it through the grapevine!*Shakin

j/k j/k Wink good guy and something of a music/sound connoisseur. ANYWAY again m8, welcome!

also, a friendly suggestion.
If you want to, go to a word game thread or something and basically play it with yourself until you hit 50 posts to avoid your posts going to the void Tongue.