Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newtown Massacre
My condolences too to anyone who's been affected. My girlfriend of yore was from very near Newtown in Connecticut, and I wouldn't be surprised that her family may have known some people who've been affected. This is most unfortunate. When will the US understand that they must get rid of all these guns???

If you allow people to have guns there will always be someone who is happy to use them.

I dont condone these actions, nor do I condone the fact that guns and other weapons are out there for anyone to purchase.

But I have to say that these actions of recent years can only be the backdraft of the people themselves.
In other words, how they treat others, how they affect others, how they deal with other people, comes back to them...sometimes in horrific and negative ways.

The media will have you believe all of these people are mentally ill. Some are, but only a tiny minority.

It all boils down to what you do, what you say, and how you act towards other people. Some people shrug it off, others go home and beat the wife and kids, others take drugs, others are alcoholics, and then there are the ones who give payback to the community that made them that way.

People are SO freeking rude, hateful and vile nowdays, its just unbelievable sometimes.

Next time you cut in front of someone, cut through a line of people without asking first, dont thank someone for opening a door for you, speed through a red light or stop sign, dont keep your screaming kids quiet in public, dont control you kids in public, leave your shopping cart in the middle of the isle, block shopping isles, walk down the sidewalk side to side instead of single file, or get nasty and scream obscenaites at someone because of a problem with something......just remember......YOU are being a catalyst for this person to go "postal" or even commit suicide.

EVERY word you speak DOES affect all that hear it. EVERY action you take DOES affect those around you, even those you dont know. EVERY action you DONT take has the same affects.

Some people just get sick and tired of all the nasty, hateful, rude, and disrespectful people out there and have to exact some punishment of their own.

The police dont care, the politicians dont care, and the government doesnt care, UNTIL ITS TOO LATE and then they can use these tragedys as new agendas for their own personal means.

Dont beleive me? I'll give you an example...

Columbine, Colorado.

A student brings weapons to school and uses them.

Okay, so whats been DONE to prevent this in the future? NOTHING.
This is why its still happening. There are NO safeguards of ANY kind in public schools to either prevent this or stop this BEFORE it happens! Thats why it keeps going on.

Heres another example:

Bullying in schools.

Bullying in schools has become a deadly epidemic, but NOTHING has been done to keep these monsters from being entered into the public sector, much less having any disciplinary actions made against these monsters of humanity.

You can cry, whine, bitch, and moan about it untill you are red in the face, but what has that accomplished?
NOTHING. Just like the President, the politicians, the police, and all other "public authority"......its all fodder for thier own personal agendas. They just dont care. The more "bad" that happens, the "better" they all look when they step in and show false caring and concern.

Every negative word you speak, every negative action you take, every mean, hateful, and rude thing you do has a negative impact on the people around you who hear you, see you, and have dealings with you. And they in turn do the same. And it just goes on and on, until one of those people have just had enough of it.
Look at the monster you created.

If you want this kind of thing to stop, then be nice to people. DONT talk trash about other people, DONT be rude to other people, DONT belittle, disrespect, and make fun of other people, DONT run red lights, DONT run stop signs, DONT cut in front of other people. WHY??? Because you may be the "snapping" point for someone around you to go out and do such things as this. But you wont know it until its too late. People have problems, and nobody cares. Listen, care, and have a little bit of sympathy for someone else. Get out of the "ME, ME, ME" mentality that has gripped this planet and this country and driving it straight to the grave.

If you have to place blame for these people doing these horrible things, then place the blame where it belongs....on the community who forced thier nasty and hateful ways onto someone who could only take it for so long....who couldnt be bothered to listen, care, or be concerned about anyone else but thier own greed.

The more nasty and hateful people get to one anohter, the more stories like this you are going to see.

The point of this story?

Your actions come back to haunt you. Make sure they are good actions, not bad ones.

Is it really THAT hard to smile at someone and say "HI" or "Im sorry", or even "Thank you"????

How anyone can point a gun at a child and pull the trigger is totally beyond me. Cry