Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Guy But Feel Ugly Looking
Is that you in the pic then? Confusedmile:

The only thing that the guy in this pic MIGHT need is a new tie... Not an offense! lol You should feel good about yourself.

dude all you do is to bring out the worst of you. You just talk about how bad things are, you need to change youre perspective.

You need to feel better, you know the diffrence between an ugly person and a hot person? Its what they are thinking, how they feel about themselves.
Pregnant women are often unusually pretty cause they feel good. There is no such thing as beauty, you must have seen before and after pictures right?
Ever seen a normal guy suddenly radiate and shine? And hes unusually hot? Thats cause he feels good.

All you have posted is negative stuff, I cant I cant, nobody wants me et c,
Of course nobody wants someone that thinks like that, and remember its not about looks. Evereyone can have anyone if they do the right move et c.

"If you say you can or that you cant, you are right either way"
Napoleon Hill

Hey fella, Welcome.

Personally, You look pretty fine to me.. Needles to say I wouldn't NOT approach you if I saw you out and about. :biggrin:

ashleo78 Wrote:Hey fella, Welcome.

Personally, You look pretty fine to me.. Needles to say I wouldn't NOT approach you if I saw you out and about. :biggrin:

Is there anyone you wouldn't approach? JK

Anyways, don't worry about what other people say about you. Forget the other fags looking at other people just for looks. You just go out there and be you. Take some friends to the club with you if need be. Just go there and have fun, someone will talk to you. Just don't stand around at the club and look boring. You need to make sure you have fun... Dance a little, walk around, find someone to talk to. For get about others, it's what you think of yourself is what makes you look good.

You know where my main focus is mister !! lol

Well,

Nobody in my area finds me good looking at all Sad It is so depressing!
I can't find me a hookup or BF.

Maybe thats the problem right there... you're LOOKING!

I found when i wasn't actively looking the guys found me.