Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice to meet you~
Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the forum Nicholas. The longer you're here, the more you'll enjoy the people at GS. The more you contribute the better the incentives. You'll be able to share links on the board. And and edit a signature, and more.

Welcome

Great intro! Welcome. I'm looking to be a teacher as well so we have that in common. Currently I'm doing some tutoring. Smile

cya around...

Lalala welcomeImu2

Elefant Hey Nicholas, welcome to GS! Elefant

Welcome to GS Nicholas! Hope you'll have an awesome time here Big Grin

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Hey man! Great intro. Smile Welcome to GS. We have some music preferences in common (Sia, Portishead, especially). I look forward to seeing your posts joining in.

Thanks! Can't get enough of Sia. I made a lastfm (user/Nichgr) recently if you want to have a look/add me should you have it! I look forward to joining in.

Borg69 Wrote:Welcome to GS !!!

Thanks!

Iceblink Wrote:Hello Nicholas! Welcome to GS.Wavey

Thank you~

BlueStar Wrote::flirty-greetings-sm dude Smile nice to meet you too.

Greetings!

CCRox Wrote:Thanks for a good intro! Welcome to the family. Wavey

CCRox Wrote:There's at least two other GS members who have done the year of teaching abroad. One I know for sure was ESLTeacher who taught in China.

Best wishes!!

Thank you! That's awesome. I love the culture of Eastern countries so China must have been an amazing experience. I'm still in the very early application stages. I can only officially apply come October, but it's something that I'm really interested in and I'd like to think I'd get an interview, at least!

Gideon Wrote:Welcome to GS

Thank you!

Maverick Wrote:Welcome, enjoy GS, lots of great people here.

Thanks~

CellarDweller Wrote:Welcome to the forum!

Thank you!

BurqueBear Wrote:Welcome to the site!

Thanks!

Stevie Wrote:Welcome to the forum Nicholas. The longer you're here, the more you'll enjoy the people at GS. The more you contribute the better the incentives. You'll be able to share links on the board. And and edit a signature, and more.

Welcome

Sounds good! I'd just linked to my last.fm earlier in this post but I deleted it after reading this! Haha

dynamodean Wrote:Great intro! Welcome. I'm looking to be a teacher as well so we have that in common. Currently I'm doing some tutoring. Smile

cya around...

That's great! The course I'm doing is only a year because I've already got a Bachelor's degree. It's going to be an intense year, but I'm looking forward to it. I'm halfway through my first week as we speak.

Keith Wrote:Lalala welcomeImu2

Lalala, thank you!

AdamAndWill Wrote:Elefant Hey Nicholas, welcome to GS! Elefant

Hey Adam, thanks!

Frente Wrote:Welcome to GS Nicholas! Hope you'll have an awesome time here Big Grin

Me too, thanks!

Hi and welcome to the forum. Smile