Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice video about Transitioning
No, I'm not transgendered and only claim the G out of LGBT, but we rarely have any material to do with transgendered people, and we have a few trans members.

While it's 3 days late for the international day of transgender visibility, I thought I'd share this nice video, dedicated to a victim of a hate crime.

It's about a man who lived his life over compensating and trying to be normal. He self actualized while serving as a US marine, and finally got his life going in the direction he wanted it to go. It's touching because he isn't privileged in any sort of way, so I felt that his story could offer hope to a wide range of people, given that such an average person was able to have such a successful story.

I think it may connect with transgender members/trans guests that browse through the forum... but I also realized when I watched this that there are a lot of parallels between gay/lesbian and trans people... and her story of coming out and the fears and insecurities she had may not seem so alien to people who have experienced being closeted.

Video below,

This is nice of you to share Woolly!

great video!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!