Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick9....
^^^ People got all upset because Krupt was banned from the site. This caused a couple of others to leave which precipitated an exodus.

On top of this, some people believe that the site needs to be better moderated/dealt with. Apparently having a free place to go that is hosted by someone else isn't enough for them, instead they expect the site to be ran like Facebook or some other large corporation site with millions of ads to drag us all to the flaming fires of hell.

Also strike it up to the fact that humans are animals capable of reasoning, this doesn't mean that humans are reasoning animals.

reason, season, or lifetime

u meet people for a reason, a season, or a lifetime

some poem was written about this years ago....but to this day, I find it true. some of my "best" friends were only there for a season; still remain friends but no where near as close as before.

others that were my only "good" friends, ultimately became lifetime friends because even if we don't see each other as often; whenever we reunite, it feels like we were never apart. these "good" friends are indeed my lifetime friends and whenever I need them, they are just a phone call, text, or email away and vice versa. these "good" friends don't exceed a handful but I consider myself extremely blessed to have met them