Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicknames
does anyone have a really cool or funny nickname - or does a freind or work mate ?? nothing offensive, just things that person answers too and doesnt mind.

We have an engineer that answers to Tick-Tock ? got it because when he walks his head really does go from side to side...

Mine is - Fat Pauly along with my friend Fat Tony Smile . were not even fat - well he is a bit lol, it came from a gangster film that when we stood in a bar together we looked like the charactures in the movie apparently

haha my ''nickname'' technically is Max, seeing as my full name is Maxime. My bro's nickname is Boum, which is pretty cool. Everyone calls him Boum to the point where some people dont know his real name. Tongue

Since my early teens I've been called Biggie by some... I don't really like it but I don't really care that much about it :p
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I go by my first and last name. Not really a nickname. I do have friends that go by the nicknames "Lightnin" and "Legs".

Well I do kind of have a nickname but it's rare that you hear it. Latifah. -_- lol

My family always calls me by my middle name. But recently, friends have started calling me Raymonster and Raymie.

I have a few. tugboat, nargal, heavy d, & phat d

I get called Daz, Dazzle, Dazzler and only by really close friends I get called Poof.

As a kid I had the nick name Spence named after the character Frank Spencer from Some Mothers Do Ave Em. Casper was another one because of my lack of a traditional Aussie tan and Disprin because I had a bad middle ear infection and wasn't allowed to swim for a few months, apparently I would have disolved if I got in water.

I also get called God a lot, I don't understand why but it is usually after I tell a bad or dirty joke or if I make a silly mistake.

there was a lad older than us when we were kids - he gave all of us our nicknames - i was "robbie bear and boff " no idea what it meant but i answered , he had an odd way with words ,,, my sister was "ooliestas ransom bobler" he should really have wrote storys lol ... he did name one girls "black sabath" wich stook for more years than she wished i guess

I like to be called Goliath, after the roller coaster at Six Flags Magic Mountain

[COLOR="DarkRed"]My dad calls me "picnic" and my mom calls me "pickle"! >//>
Other than that, just shortened versions of my name like "Dyl" and stuff! xD[/COLOR]