Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicknames
Recently my friends came up with the name "Jay" for me...
Mostly cuz I am gay, and my name is Josh.. I thought it was somewhat cute.

They found a way to mix my first initial with me being gay.. Lol.

OK then, Jay it is! Confusedmile:

QueenOdi Wrote:Music Nerd - From my Music friends
Bach - Due to my obsessive love of Bach & his Music
Queenie - By most of you guys :p lol
Odi - Pretty much everyone calls me this, as it's a short version of my already short name
Tippy - Which is supposed to mean "Grandson" in Italian and my Grandmother is Pippy, which is supposed to mean Grandma/mother. Only two people call me that now.
Bitch - By my meanie friends Cry lol. Affectionately of course...
Sampson - My hair was really long, and came about from the story of Sampson & Delilah Rolleyes
Fabio - Same reason as above, but for a slightly different reason, obviously lol
Delilah - By my straight guy friend... I don't know why, but it's cute <3
GurlDazzler1 - My gal pals usually call me this... Some people have a sassy black friend... well I have a few Rolleyes lol.

And my favourite Smile

Oblivious Odi - Due to the fact that, appearantly, I'm quite oblivious to things that go on around me, and unless I'm focussed, I tend to walk past people/things, which I personally believe is untrue... majority of the time Biglaugh .

I've been called alot of things...

I call my youngest sister Girly-Pants, which I honestly have no clue where that came from or what it's even supposed to mean... lol. It just stuck and I don't even know when I started saying it.

I call my brother[the one just under me in age] "She-She", cause his name begins with those letters Biglaugh

My other siblings various versions of their names.

I call my Mom Mommie <3 lol.

I call my nana Bernice, even though that's not her real name, but rather a different take on it :p .

I call my nana's husband [who's Irish :p] Michelle, but his name is Michael :biggrin: .

I call my uncle, Unkie <3. Have since I was young.

I call Sora, my Turtle, Sorice sometimes... not sure why. Sora Aoi, is her full name. I also sometimes call her Chunky Muffin, cause she's developed some Muffin Tops! <3 and she's so cute [but now she's gotta excercise more lol].

I call my Viola, Albertha [though not technically a person, but I love her Wink lol].

I generally make up nicknames for everyone, but if I don't it usually means I don't like the person, or I really can't think of a nickname for them :biggrin: .

I like Oblivious Odi, really I do... Biglaugh

My regular customers at the bar called me "Mother Abigail"...she is the 100 year old black woman in The Stand. At first I was kinda miffed by it until I saw it and I understood what they meant and then it was an excellent compliment. I try to keep the mystical part of me off the internet:biggrin: but I didn't hide it from them...hence the nickname

This other guy called me pin up boy and then some of his friends started doing it and after awhile alot of people just said "pinup"...it was a reference to my legs...

some people called me f*ckhead:biggrin:Biglaugh

My lover has tons of nicknames for me but they are intimate and just between us so I can't share themWink

I get called re sometimes I've been called that since high school. I also call my niece spleen that one I can't believe she actually likes lol

I was called "Doc" all the way through secondary school.

I am mostly called Danny but one of my friends always call me Teddy Bear cause she loves hugging me and being attached to me, lol.

I have gone by the nickname Spoon for as long as I remember. On the internet, by my family, friends, everyone. It all came with an odd fascination of spoons when I was young.