Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Night with bf
skWolf Wrote:Wow, incredible story! So glad you had an amazing night with your bf, I wish my first time was as great as yours, but unfortunately, it was pretty much the opposite... haha

o.o What happened with yours??

glad it worked out :3

BlueStar Wrote:Thanks Smile at first I thought it would be one more boring story to tell, then I realized I needed to give hope to those who are still searching for their love, or those who currently live in a world of wicked and parasites. Yes, if there's 1 chance over a million, it means that there's still a chance, to never give up on happiness. What happened with me wasn't a miracle, it was my sleep in one of the rarest havens I could possibly find.

And to take another common example of it all, NOBODY is born homophobic. What you teach the younger generations is no little part of what they become, IOW the major foundation of social acceptance, or rejection.

To every reader of this post, always believe a light somewhere on earth is waiting for you Wavey
I wish I had been here when you first posted my friend. I could not be more happy for you. A romantic at heart, you have lifted my spirits by simply relating that wonderful story. The story is beautiful and knowing that you're happy, feeling the relaxed, contented nature inherent in your first post, you are a beautiful inspiration.

Just contributing, my own brother is gay and he would have covered for me in a heartbeat. I'm not necessarily saying his brother is gay, but in either case he is a fine example of a loving, accepting brother.

As to your follow up post above, you are incredible spark of joy to many people BlueStar. I know that you waited for your light to find you. Since then you have become a lovely light of your own, spreading hope for everyone who reads your post. This story is a magnificent gift. Thank You.

HeartfaceRemybussi

BlueStar Wrote:o.o What happened with yours??

I really did not feel comfortable letting the guy top me, but I was completely hammered and wasted, I gave in when he asked (so we flipped), and it wasn't a good experience at all, he didn't prep me and it was my first time, just went right in, and it hurt like hell, if it weren't for the alcohol, I probably wouldn't have been able to take it, o and I never finished that night, so not fun at all.

There is another part of the story that made it worse which I don't want to share publicly haha, but if you're interested to hear it, just pm me, Tongue

This is also probably why I kind of broke contact with that guy and his group of friends after this incident, and kinda climbed back into the closet, not that I was ever out to begin with, haha, yea my story is kind of a long and complicated one, maybe i'll share it someday!

Thanks for sharing BlueStar!
So glad things are going so well for you.

skWolf Wrote:I really did not feel comfortable letting the guy top me, but I was completely hammered and wasted, I gave in when he asked (so we flipped), and it wasn't a good experience at all, he didn't prep me and it was my first time, just went right in, and it hurt like hell, if it weren't for the alcohol, I probably wouldn't have been able to take it, o and I never finished that night, so not fun at all.

There is another part of the story that made it worse which I don't want to share publicly haha, but if you're interested to hear it, just pm me, Tongue

This is also probably why I kind of broke contact with that guy and his group of friends after this incident, and kinda climbed back into the closet, not that I was ever out to begin with, haha, yea my story is kind of a long and complicated one, maybe i'll share it someday!

Sorry to hear it went bad. Well at least you learned something from it, no? I hope you won't stay in that closet for long, that you find someone who deserves you Wink

Keep your pants zipped lil brudder..... hahahahhahahaha!

Virge Wrote:Keep your pants zipped lil brudder..... hahahahhahahaha!

Here they are Mooning Flirty-wink-smiley BIG BRO!!

BlueStar Wrote:Here they are Mooning Flirty-wink-smiley BIG BRO!!

[Image: 7012845d-9874-4b76-94a7-b40a963d685e_zps8e757a91.jpg]

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]Ooooh!
You're in trouble now!
Rude little weasel![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Virge Wrote:
[Image: 7012845d-9874-4b76-94a7-b40a963d685e_zps8e757a91.jpg]

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]Ooooh!
You're in trouble now!
Rude little weasel![/COLOR][/SIZE]

HAHAHA what, you're gonna stomp me?? Smileydies