Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nintendo 64
Hey guys!,Well i was looking around the house since no one was around and i found my old nintendo 64, so i unpluged my xbox and pluged the 64 in, looked through the game box, found so many games here are some pictures Wink

Mario Kart
[Image: images%3Fq%3DMario%2Bkart%2B64%26um%3D1%...29,r:4,s:0]

Mortal Kombat
[Image: images%3Fq%3DMortal%2BKombat%2BNintendo%...29,r:4,s:0]

007, Golden Eye
[Image: images%3Fq%3D007%2Bgoldeneye%2Bn64%26um%...29,r:0,s:0]

What old games do you play? - Jesse xx :p

Oh and sorry the pictures didn't post -.- fail

I love my N64!

The favorite games for it are Zelda : The Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, Bomberman Hero and Harvest Moon.

The N64 rules! Definitely one of my favorite consoles (if not my #1 favorite console ever) ever. I had a really impressive library of games. I had Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Goldeneye and others.

Unfortunately sometime around 2004 or 2005, I sell my consoles for money. I really regret that now. I kept a few games for it though (in case I ever get an N64 again)... now I feel really stupid that I didn't keep the memory cards. I downloaded an N64 emulator, it just doesn't cut it. I even have a controller for the computer. I need the physical console to play games.

TuxSky Wrote:I love my N64!

The favorite games for it are Zelda : The Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, Bomberman Hero and Harvest Moon.

Just letting you know, i'd kick your butt on goldeneye LOL :biggrin:

N64 is the shit. Ocarina, Mario 64, Star Fox 64, Goldeneye... many good times.

I can't believe I forgot about Mario 64! That game lasted me quite a while with the amount of levels. Mario Party 2 was another one that I really liked, I can't find it though...

@CB Yeah, I have an emulator too but it really is not the same, it's way more fun playing the games on an actual console.

@HA Oh really? :tongue:

Oh yeah, Mario Party. Really entertaining game to play when baked, that one. Wink

I had a Mario Party game... actually it was my brother's. It was pretty damn fun and entertaining. I remember playing it with my brother and my cousin. Good times!

I loved the N64 my favorites were Legend Of Zelda, South Park Rally, Donkey Kong, Pokemon, Mario, and a few others I can't recall