Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nipples location that you find hot?!?
Anything. As long as the boy is hot

Evan88 Wrote:Anything. As long as the boy is hot

lol i'm trying to imagine someone being like

"well , he's not really my type . but DAAAMN THOSE ARE SOME SEXY NIPPLES"

Well maybe some people treat it kinda like a joke or find it funny Rolleyes
i just thought it could be something people may have find it attractive like hair color, iris color etc
and i don't mean it as the criteria for picking your lovers, no. ( and i don't think i have imply it in any way did i? if any sentence make you think in that way please point that out so i can make it clear for you Confusedmile: ) just the type that you find likable.

:biggrin: big hug to everyone

I'd find it difficult to answer because I think it depends on the man, like Nick. I tend to like nipples that are facing rather than looking at the V, but then the whole point of pecs is that they move, so the nipple can have lots of different places as it moves upward or downward... It's a difficult question.

And yes, women's nipples also have different placements and are various sizes too.

princealbertofb Wrote:And yes, women's nipples also have different placements and are various sizes too.

and have a purpose outside of just being for sexytiiiimes xD

megumidesu Wrote:and have a purpose outside of just being for sexytiiiimes xD
Absolutely, Megumi... they have a purpose and sometimes that purpose can't even function. I was not breastfed as my mother's milk dried up after her father died just after I was born... Bottle fed, me. But as far as I know my brothers were all breastfed.

But Megumi, did you vote? I mean, anyone can find this or that particularly attractive be it on a man or a woman, surely?

princealbertofb Wrote:Absolutely, Megumi... they have a purpose and sometimes that purpose can't even function. I was not breastfed as my mother's milk dried up after her father died just after I was born... Bottle fed, me. But as far as I know my brothers were all breastfed.

oh yeah i know that not all ladynipples work that way . but the point of them existing is pretty much just for babyfeedings .
plus boobs would look weird if they didn't have nipples lol ~

(so would guy chests tbh ...)

princealbertofb Wrote:But Megumi, did you vote? I mean, anyone can find this or that particularly attractive be it on a man or a woman, surely?

i didn't vote ...
it doesn't really bother me ~

(plus having a girlfriend whose body is going to be changing a whole lot over the next few months means i'm avoiding saying whether i have any preference at all to any body parts haha . just in case she reads it and gets self conscious <__< )

megumidesu Wrote:oh yeah i know that not all ladynipples work that way . but the point of them existing is pretty much just for babyfeedings .
plus boobs would look weird if they didn't have nipples lol ~

(so would guy chests tbh ...)

haha, megumi, when I was small I really thought woman boobs doesn't have nipples on it until some kind of gender lessons (or so) around 9. When I first knew that I thought that was weird, but then of course later I knew that if they without the nipples is strange...