Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Grand Entrance but Hi Anyway
Hehe, we like grand entrances:

I was going to post this one but not sure how to embed it.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs11kz_...shortfilms

There's also this for the grandiose...
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v21249507X4knQ...py+Endings

Hello Cody. Welcome to GS!Wavey

I don't know about Cody's reasons for being here, but I like the fact that the focus is not on hook-ups, and it is not geared primarily toward the younger crowd. Here everyone is welcome, and we discuss things in a more respectful/mature manner. That being said, we also are good natured and joke around in a fun way.

Welcome aboard, Cody.

There is nothing quite like a good fit. Wink

JCasey Wrote:I don't know about Cody's reasons for being here, but I like the fact that the focus is not on hook-ups, and it is not geared primarily toward the younger crowd. Here everyone is welcome, and we discuss things in a more respectful/mature manner. That being said, we also are good natured and joke around in a fun way.

Welcome aboard, Cody.

I agree. That's why I'm here. It feels *safe*. There are plenty of other sites where one can go cruising or w/e -- even get into long drawn out battles with trolls (which sometimes can be hilariously fun if one is totally bored and, like me, has no real life at all). BUT… for sanity and an opportunity to EXCHANGE ideas and information and sometimes some silliness with more or less like minded people, *this* forum can't be beat.

I especially like that there are all ages here -- and women too -- even a few straight people Smile

SO.. Welcome [MENTION=22399]Cody[/MENTION] ! Hope you enjoy hanging out. Until you have 50 posts your posting privileges are limited. If you want to rack up posts, go to the word games sub-forum and have fun.

Wavey

Hi, Cody.

Welcome to our world. Wink

Welcome to gayspeak

Hello and welcome to the group !!! I know that you will love it here . Just sit back relax and enjoy the ride !

Rareboy Wrote:Hey Cody,

Welcome!
Thank you very much!
princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, Cody, and Welcome to GaySpeak. So you've run around the net trying to find a suitable site? What makes this one more suitable? What were your expectations? Did something attract you more than other things?
And of course what's your journey been sexual orientation-wise? Anything you'd like to disclose? Anything you'd like to ask?
Hi and thanks!

Yes, I've been through a few that didn't interest me at all until this one. This one for me feels more lax in my opinion and isn't full of hate and sex like other ones I've seen. As far as expectations go I wanted a place that seemed fun but yet serious when the time calls for it. The thing that most attracted me was the tightknit group dynamic that seems to be here.

As for that journey it's a bit of a tale. To make it short, 6 years of being a promiscuous boy before reaching 7th grade and being able to put a name to it. There was no denial phase like a lot of others go through, I think it was just being comfortable with guys in a sexual way that helped with that. Apart from that, being introduced to gays from a young age also helped to.

What was your experience like?
Iceblink Wrote:Hello Cody. Welcome to GS!Wavey
Thank you very much!
JCasey Wrote:I don't know about Cody's reasons for being here, but I like the fact that the focus is not on hook-ups, and it is not geared primarily toward the younger crowd. Here everyone is welcome, and we discuss things in a more respectful/mature manner. That being said, we also are good natured and joke around in a fun way.

Welcome aboard, Cody.

I agree.

Thanks for the welcome! Confusedmile:

I sure hope so. Wink