Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Homos In Heaven?
TomStatic Wrote:i have a fear of kids so this made me not like them even more

Oh wow, I've never heard of that before. I guess you and your partner aren't adopting then?

Well, I wouldn't go so far as to hit them. I have a fear of Spiders & Roaches, but as an animal enthusiast and lover, I'd never squish them. I'd feed them to my frogs, but I wouldn't directly harm them Wink .

Well they are in for a surprise.

No one - except a very few Saints in the Bible, will go to Heaven.

And we all go to hell too! :o

Firstly, hell is simply the grave - death. Hades, Sheol, etc. - all names for the grave.

Secondly, the bible makes it clear that we die and await the final Judgment - we do this laying in our grave and at the time of Christ's return we are called out of the grave - then judged.

And still we don't go to heaven, Christ comes down in all of His glory and sets up his Kingdom here on earth. And we all will live here on Earth.

There is no going to heaven for anyone, and everyone is going to hell.

Now, I'll tell y'all right away; I am a straight, American, and HIGHLY religious, white male, but I just had to post this in defense of LGBT people's respect. Please spread this around and let it be known that this church is full of wackos...obviously. They definitely need to be investigated for what they teach, which is HIGHLY anti-American. Our founding fathers founded this nation on the idea that everyone had a chance to develop their own paradise, as long as that paradise carried a common respect for others. Christ, NEVER, EVER, quotes anything about hating gays or that gays will go to hell. Christ will come back as the Warrior King, but he will slay those that hold so much hate in their hearts (hardened hearts). I venture to say that many members of this church would be ones to go. They are oblivious Pharisees and sons of Judas. LOOK AT THE ATTACHED PHOTO. Who among true believers defiles the Church with signs of the devil and paganism (no disrespect to pagans, but you can not cross streams...obviously)? This is just too funny. Please pass around. Let it be known. Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Totally disgusted .

They are acting like a bunch of rednecks.

Christianity...
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Though that vid has gone viral and many hate them for it others support them. And today this came out:

http://www.advocate.com/politics/religio...mes-Kansas

Quote:The leader of the New Hope Baptist Church in Seneca, pastor Curtis Knapp, told parishioners that the government should round up LGBT people and kill them, according to audio posted by the Good As You blog.

"'Oh, so you're saying we should go out and start killing them?'" the pastor asked rhetorically. "No, I'm saying the government should. They won't, but they should."

The statement comes on the heels of a call for LGBT concentration camps from pastor Charles Worley in North Carolina. That sermon followed one by another North Carolina pastor named Sean Harris, who laughed at the idea anyone could be transgender and suggested cracking the wrists of a son who acts effeminate — a statement he later claimed was some kind of joke.

Also making the rounds today is a cell phone video of a child being cheered on by his Indiana church while singing, "Ain't no homo going to make it to heaven."

The evangelicals and allies have made their ultimate goals clear, IMO, since their direct meddling in Africa and getting things like "kill the gays" bill passed.

Pix Wrote:Though that vid has gone viral and many hate them for it others support them. And today this came out:

http://www.advocate.com/politics/religio...mes-Kansas

The evangelicals and allies have made their ultimate goals clear, IMO, since their direct meddling in Africa and getting things like "kill the gays" bill passed.

Not getting their way is making them feel persecuted, and making them think the government are going to take all their rights away because of teh evil gays. It's pathetic. And the extreme conservatives are starting to snap and are openly calling for the eradication of homosexuals.

Hopefully the hand full of times i've seen such in the last month are isolated incidences.
And that there isn't much of an increase in people who have this view point.:frown:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Brain washing at it's best, a 4 year old just doesn't have a clue so not his fault, and where is the passage "let he who has no sin cast the first stone", just my thoughts, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

poor kid, I really hope he doesn't turn out gay. it really screws you up when you turn out to be the thing you're taught to hate.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

An update for anyone interested:

Paul Loebe's invitation to dialogue:

Rock Beyond Belief Blog:
http://freethoughtblogs.com/rockbeyondbelief

Devchelle2's "Into the light of day"