Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[No Hook-ups For Me]
I have had a lot of sexual experiences in my life, mostly with Women. Many of those Women in the past went on to be my girlfriends.

I never did one-night stands. Usually we would wait on sex while getting to know each other.

I would want the same with a man: Perhaps I could ask him out to dinner at a French restaurant. Have some wine, talk. Laugh and get to know each other.

I would cook for him. We could exchange emails during the week for awhile and meet up for long walks. I would love to buy him flowers.

Sex/affection would not come right away. Although, affection might be OK, hugging, kissing lightly, cuddling. That is sweet.

Trust would need to be built before I enjoyed anything in his bed.

I'm not sure the point of this post.

If you're in a monogamous relationship (according to your status) going on dates with a guy is cheating and I can't recommend it.

fooling around with someone else (aslong as its within boundaries you have agreed to with your partner) is a completly different matter

Undreamt Wrote:I'm not sure the point of this post.

If you're in a monogamous relationship (according to your status) going on dates with a guy is cheating and I can't recommend it.

fooling around with someone else (aslong as its within boundaries you have agreed to with your partner) is a completly different matter

Oh, I would never cheat on my mate. We have had discussions about my attraction to men.

I would only consider dating a man if my mate and I were no longer together. We have a no-sex relationship and no intimacy/affection. It has been that way for some years now. But she is my best friend and I do have love for her (Non-sexual). I have NO attraction to women anymore.

My post, just a thought I had to get out. I am doing a lot of thinking about my current situation.

Well, I for one have never been interested in one night stands...(not that I've been given the opportunity, but still)...called me weird cause of my short age, but I dream about just waking up cuddled next to a guy I know and I care for.

I like the idea of following the whole process you mentioned...well...minus the flowers probably..

I've been in a ONE - one night stand.

And it's overrated. I don't get how some gay men can
have so many of them, and some even one right after
the other.

I don't understand it, I would rather not have sex than to
have sex with someone who just looks at you as someone
to 'get-off' with.

It's definitely different from having sex [making love?] with
someone who you've developed feelings for and have a
strong emotional connection with.

I'd rather just have the feelings and connection than sex.
Sex is just a small part of the bigger picture.

I've been propossed to one night stands before, even by a guy I was really attracted to, but maybe i'm built differently, because instead of getting excited it turns me off.

Different strokes for different folks,

Some people I know only go to the movies when they are on a date because they think that its romantic to be cuddled up in the dark next to someone you like and that its weird to go with a friend or by yourself.

I don't think its strange to go to the movies with friends or by myself, I don't think its strange to have sex without intimacy.

Hi matty,

Thats just what im looking for, though last night for example i put an ad on a gay dating channel, i made it clear i was looking for something more than "fun" though still i get the same questions "how bigs your (ahem)" ? and "wot u into" to which i reply "scrabble" or one time "tetris"

I know guys out there want the same as me, well i was with one for some time, its just there hard to find, i wish i had more confidence to approach guys who seem to show an interest and not just rely on social media,

tavi Wrote:"tetris"

That's an amazing logic game!
I suck at it but it's amazing!

I hate doing one-night stands and using adam4adam/manhunt, but that's the only way I ever get sex. Ideally, I'd like to get to know a guy just a little bit before, to see if there's chemistry first. But like others have said, most convos don't go beyond "ur hawt" on those websites. I wanna talk and flirt with guys at bars, but when I do go I never meet guys who are cool and down-to-earth and approachable; it's usually the Abercrombie & Fitch crowd or guys old enough to be my dad (no offense to older gay men here). Or maybe I'm to shy to notice anything different. *shrugs*

It's very frustrating. But once in a while I get lucky - I met a guy on manhunt last year, and we met at Starbucks the following day and talked it up first - we decided to meet the following night at my place and we had a pretty hot time. So it gives me hope that there are other guys not looking to jump in right away but willing to see if there's chemistry first.