Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[No Hook-ups For Me]
not all men can be like you nowadays :/ the guy who you'll be with is surely gonna be lucky

I am the odd man out here on GS when it comes to hookups it seems.

I quite enjoy them, and I have several regular fuckbuddies that I can contact most nights if I want a man in my bed. They know the score, I know the score, everyone gets pleasure no one gets hurt.

It does occasionally happen that someone gets too emotionally involved. In fact it happened recently with my teddy bear, and he's a sweetheart but I had to make it very clear to him that we were not going to be more than we are.

There are guys I am interested in a relationship with, but I still need sex and so I go get it.

Richard

I'm basically with Drew on this one.

For me, there was a time (and place) for hook ups. But that time has passed. I got tired of what I called "stranger sex"--mostly because of the strangers, but also because it got kind of strange, and stranger, and stranger.

Anyway, my first signal I was approaching the idea of being monogamous was when I started to search for a regular FWB. Somebody--just one person--I could see on a regular basis. I thought I found him, but then, you know, it got complicated.

Shortly thereafter, I met the guy who is now my BF. It was actually meant to be a hookup, believe it or not, but it turned into a regular dinner date. Life is funny that way.

ardus Wrote:I am the odd man out here on GS when it comes to hookups it seems.

I quite enjoy them, and I have several regular fuckbuddies that I can contact most nights if I want a man in my bed. They know the score, I know the score, everyone gets pleasure no one gets hurt.

It does occasionally happen that someone gets too emotionally involved. In fact it happened recently with my teddy bear, and he's a sweetheart but I had to make it very clear to him that we were not going to be more than we are.

There are guys I am interested in a relationship with, but I still need sex and so I go get it.

Richard

With you on this A
Both before and after my partner, sex was sex, no complications.
enjoyed that for what is was. Plenty hookups on my bike at the time
Sigh.... We all gotta sow wild oats. Sperm

I also never have had any interest in one night stands or hookups

I've daydreamed plenty of times about simply cuddling up and/or kissing guy .. no sex