Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Opportunities
So,

I've received such good advice on here and I have made progress toward accepting myself and my attractions. I feel like I'm so comfortable enough that I feel I'm ready to talk to people. I have a gay cousin whom I've been trying to contact for the last few weeks, hoping to bring up the subject, but he has not returned any of my calls. I've considered going to LGBT center, but they do not seem to provide much for you if you are not a teen. So, now where do I turn? I almost feel like maybe it's not meant to be for me to talk to anyone about my sexuality for some reason. Maybe I'm going through a phase where I'm attracted to guys and I just have to ride it out until it goes away and it's not meant to be to tell people. Maybe I should spend more time thinking about it. I feel ready to talk with someone, and meet people, but it almost feels like every opportunity that I take leads to nothing. I would love to talk to friends about this, but there are none that would be willing. I get so lonely sometimes that I think I'm going to explode! This sucks! ahhhhh...a little better. Thanks for listening.

well you're not alone, I'm a very introverted person so I don't get out much and not a lot of friends so it's hard for me to find some one to talk to or a dateSad plus it's not a lot of LGBT people in the bible belt.

talk to me.

preferably by pms Smile

There are a few gay men organizations in Denver. Any music aspirations?, hiking, snow boarding. You might be over thinking this and at the same time not have enough information.

Just hang out at that coffee shop across Downing & 9th (across the Queen Soopers). nice gay affirming space and you dont have to say anything i you dont want but gets you out of the house by your self where you can think.

are you intraverted Double? Sad
you cna have my skype but pls no but webcam liek some of the members i won't say the name did. So we can talk and stuff

mihai Wrote:are you intraverted Double? Sad
you cna have my skype but pls no but webcam liek some of the members i won't say the name did. So we can talk and stuff

Ill mirror that one, if you need anyone to talk to, skype me, i tend to be around alot at present &^.^