Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No clue what to do
SilverBullet Wrote:What i'm about to say wont be pretty so if you don't want my honest opinion skip over it.

To even entertain the idea of divorcing your wife and leave your kids in a broken marriage speaks volumes of your character.
Furthermore the fact this guy is fine with that is also telling. If your unhappy with your wife over something she did, or perhaps something you want her to start doing better/differently to make you happy then talk to her about it! As a couple your significant other should try and make you as happy as possible (that door swings both ways), perhaps your marriage needs a bit more spice!

I'm absolutely floored you would even consider breaking off a marriage and put your children through all that over some guy! Perhaps you two indeed deserve each other, as was stated above cheating IS NOT an accident its a choice! However with how this guy seems to view commitments and marriage I would not be surprised one day in the future he "accidentally" cheats on you.

I know that this will be hard on them but we have had marriage problems for some time . I am tired of being treated like crap and not being happy !Even if I would not have ever met him our marriage was going to end maybe not as soon but it was on the way out the door no matter what . I don't like what you said but you know what I needed to hear it anyway and I respect you for having the balls to say it .Thank you for being honest with me !!

Good luck with the talk tonight. Some of us have been through the same thing,
Bighug

I am going through trying to figure out my marriage and my true sexuality and needs too. It's not fun.

Good luck.

I would recommend caution with your other man though - my viewpoint is that if you enter in a relationship with someone who you know was cheating on someone else to be with you, it makes for a rocky foundation. It leaves a lot of room to ask "will they cheat on me?" Because you already know that they are capable of it.

Kind of ironic advice coming from me, but there it is.

Keep us posted man,
regardless of opinions or ideas or blah. I hate to see anyone suffering, Im afraid the road your on is going to be akin to a roller coaster and I hope for the best for you and yours in all circumstances.