Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No guy likes me because I don't do anal sex...
I know it sounds off pushing but I just don't enjoy anal sex at all...
I've even considered if I should just withdraw myself from gay life because of that...
I want to make my loved one happy but that just hurts so much...
Is there a way for me to be gay without anal sex?

Yes, there are plenty of men who aren't into particular aspects of gay sex, whether it be oral or anal. You just need to find the right partner.

Or learn to relax, and how to enjoy anal sex.

The aversion to anal sex is common enough that there is even a term for it: g0y. That's spelled with a zero. There's some really whacky websites about g0ys, but rest assured that you are not alone on this topic.

If a guy rejects you for not wanting any particular kind of sex, then he is not really interested in you. Sexual compatibility is not unimportant, but if it is THE most important thing then you probably would never be happy anyway. From what I read there are plenty of guys who don't care about buttsex, so keep looking. Are you okay with buttsex if you are the top? I understand there are lots of guys who are exclusively bottoms.

SergeySokolov Wrote:I know it sounds off pushing but I just don't enjoy anal sex at all...
I've even considered if I should just withdraw myself from gay life because of that...
I want to make my loved one happy but that just hurts so much...
Is there a way for me to be gay without anal sex?

If your only problem is that it hurts, then that is not a good reason. Be a man and deal with a little pain. The pleasure and satisfaction of your partner should matter more to you than your own comfort.

And it's not even that bad. Just use a lot of lube -- A LOT of it! I've had receptive anal sex plenty of times, and it only hurts uncomfortably if you forget to use a lot of lube and then some more just in case. There is no such thing as using too much lube when you're having anal sex. Besides, it's a temporary pain that will go away in a few minutes.

I can't understand some people complaining whenever there's a little bit of pain involved. How do you expect to make it through life?
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Well, from what I know, anal shouldn't be painful, if it is, someone is doing something wrong.

People have their preferences and it's completely fine. If you keep doing something you're not comfortable with just in order to please someone else, you might end up resenting your partner.

See I suspect part of the underlying problem here is that* you look like you'd enjoy receiving anal sex. You're cute, young, slender and clearly not very self-assured.

Right or wrong this leads potential partners to make certain assumptions about you. So most guys who approach you will do so with anal sex in mind.

*(this is horribly rude and I'm sorry)

Darius Wrote:If a guy rejects you for not wanting any particular kind of sex, then he is not really interested in you. Sexual compatibility is not unimportant, but if it is THE most important thing then you probably would never be happy anyway. From what I read there are plenty of guys who don't care about buttsex, so keep looking. Are you okay with buttsex if you are the top? I understand there are lots of guys who are exclusively bottoms.

I am friends with a couple who have been together for 11 years and for the most part do not have sex...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

If the only problem is that it hurts, you might consider using anal numbing lube...or, I could teach you a trick a guy showed me a few months ago, if you want. It made me really appreciate anal sex, and before that I used to avoid it altogether cause I have a really tight anus and it was too painful.

But it's fine if you decide you don't wanna have anal sex, there are other ways to please a man! They might get disappointed at first cuz they love riding us bottoms, but a proper blowjob will make them forget about it...at least in my experience.

I'm gonna get down-and-dirty on this subject and explain one of the things all Tops should do with a tight anus.

1. If your partner is showing any signs of pain when you try penetrating, try using your fingers to loosen him up. Start with one finger (using lube) and then go to two fingers, then three. Once you feel the sphincter loosen up, you can push your big salami into it.

2. This one takes longer and requires tools. Buy dildos in multiple sizes (from very small to medium) and use them to loosen up your partner prior to shoving your gigantic schlong into your buddy.

3. Don't use spit, buy a good lube and use it.

Happy humping,
Jimerooo
We Have Elvis !!