Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more sagging
MisterTinkles Wrote:[Image: 27790459.jpg]

The ONLY reason any guy should have pants around his knees, is if he's getting a blowjob.

Or is taking a piss outside(which is so gross. Stop doing this men! It's not cute)
Or is having a royal shit.

Tinks, don't try to take away my crip-walking men! Hmph! Wink lol

QueenOdi Wrote:Or is taking a piss outside(which is so gross. Stop doing this men! It's not cute)
Or is having a royal shit.

Tinks, don't try to take away my crip-walking men! Hmph! Wink lol

I remember when I was little and I was on the train from hong kong to shanghai, on one of the train stations there was just newspaper on the ground and a man pooing on it.
It also had other people's poo on it too...

Lilitu Wrote:I remember when I was little and I was on the train from hong kong to shanghai, on one of the train stations there was just newspaper on the ground and a man pooing on it.
It also had other people's poo on it too...

Eww Lilly! Relevance please? :p

You can't spring that on a bitch just willy nilly! Rofl

I don't really agree with the restrictions this idea has (I believe it was a town in New Jersey that instituted the ban? Unless it's different where you live?), because it seems like a needless restriction. Which isn't good, because once the government takes something from you, you have to generally fight rather hard to get it back.

Yet on the other hand, saggy pants are ridiculous. They're not attractive, generally wanted, or a sign of a good person. Where I live generally people who think they're bad ass wear them, AKA the stoners that are into the fight scene and such. So they definitely have a negative image, and people who wear them definitely know they aren't being fashionable, that's basically the opposite of the point. So yes, I almost do think they should be told to pull them up.. and it's not hard to invest in a belt. But laws? I think if someone wants to walk down the street looking ridiculous, that it's up to them.

I just find myself hesitant to go down the road of outlawing everything that doesn't exactly appeal to me.