Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more sagging
LOL I can imagine a room full of people sitting around and trying to establish protocols around this subject. What a waste of time. Who cares how someone dresses.

I'm not going to even read other peoples opinion on this, I agree completely, I don't know why idiots going around with there ass hanging out and jeans around there knees think that's okay, its not a Gay thing, its just a stupid thing, like seriously, WTF, get your ass out of my face fool!

As much as I like looking at guys' butts (and I do) I think sagging is gross and weird. You're showing your ass off to the world.

Making it illegal to show off your underwear in public? I'm ok with that. We should be able to choose whether we want to see that or not, and I choose not to.

If people are offended by seeing butt they have a neck, they can avert their gaze. If that doesn't work they can blind themselves.

I'm opposed to the negative stance on nudity that society has. The body is a natural thing, we are all born with one and we are born naked. Why on earth dangling bits and sagging bits and bare bits offends people is beyond me - its not like they don't have a body.

So somebody wants to walk around with their pants around their thighs showing their underpants - big deal. Don't want to see it, avert your gaze.

More useless laws is not what is needed, what is needed is for humans to grow up and take a bit of responsibility for their own actions and leave people be. Who is being harmed by the underwear being shown?

Its not like the sagging pants causes God to rip the arms off of babies and throw them in the street to be trampled on.

Its still stupid, why should i avert my gaze! Why dont they avert there trousers waists, UP! I aint got a problem with flesh on display, by all-means wear chaps, go buff, wear a dress, but if you wanna wear trousers around your ankles (yes, its getting lower!) Be prepared to do prison time bitch, in there, its something different! Or else, someone like me finally cracks and rams there foot up your skinny ass!

^^ haha i said cracks ^^ SHUT UP!

So this means that you are in full agreement that gays should be put in prison as well?

Just because something offends you doesn't mean you have the right to make it illegal. Again where is the harm in having lowered pants?

This isn't child molestation, murder, theft or any of those other sorts of crimes where people get hurt. This is people wearing the clothes they want to.

I find ties offensive, should we ban them and send people who wear ties to prison? No - its silly, its a waste of legal paper and court and prison space.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:So this means that you are in full agreement that gays should be put in prison as well?

Just because something offends you doesn't mean you have the right to make it illegal. Again where is the harm in having lowered pants?

This isn't child molestation, murder, theft or any of those other sorts of crimes where people get hurt. This is people wearing the clothes they want to.

I find ties offensive, should we ban them and send people who wear ties to prison? No - its silly, its a waste of legal paper and court and prison space.

But if we allow people to wear their trousers around their ankles, they might trip and fall into a manhole, or worse, if there's a fire in a building they'll be the first to fall over and get trampled to death! It's a legitimate hazard, and for their own safety these people should be put in prison where they can wear their trousers low without fear of anything but that big bald inmate with the lazy eye who's been looking longingly at their backside.

This is true of ties as well - prime choking hazard. Lock 'em up and free up those throats for that big bald inmate with the lazy eye.

Dan1980 Wrote:People should wear there clothes how they want to. It's not like they are running around naked.

If they look like Spartacus then they should be allowed to run around naked