Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more sagging
looking like a fool with your pants on the ground!

Agree one million percent.

Pull your goddamn pants up.

You look like you're going to go poo all the time.

In fact it should be made a requirement for passers-by of saggers to immediately and in the most violent means possible pull their pants up.

I'd actually rather live in a police state than have everybody's grotty underwear showing.

Well cos I live around people who low ride I don't mind it. Some of them are pretty cute. But each to there own as I always say u.u

Lilitu Wrote:Agree one million percent.

Pull your goddamn pants up.

You look like you're going to go poo all the time.

In fact it should be made a requirement for passers-by of saggers to immediately and in the most violent means possible pull their pants up.

I'd actually rather live in a police state than have everybody's grotty underwear showing.

We, the non-saggers, should carry around staple guns, so we can help them keep their pants up!!! LOL

MisterTinkles Wrote:We, the non-saggers, should carry around staple guns, so we can help them keep their pants up!!! LOL

Yes! You're really getting into the 'most violent way possible" idea aren't you?

In fact, why not make it a community activity?
Staple the saggers, a weekly family fun time. And not just staples, nails, hot glue guns, soldering irons, welding torches... anything goes!

Lilitu Wrote:I'd actually rather live in a police state than have everybody's grotty underwear showing.

You don't know what you are talking about. Which, considering your location, is fine. Expressing it this way though, demean the other things you say.

MisterTinkles Wrote:If youre going to wear clothes, wear them correctly, or dont wear them at all.

I dont like backwards caps or triple decker shirts, but if they are worn correctly, they arent so bad.

As with all fashion, not everybody can wear the same things and look good.

I really hate these idiots who cant even WALK IN SHOES!! I mean....really??????
Youre so damn lazy you cant even pick your feet up off the ground 2 inches to walk like a human?

WHY even waste money on shoes if you just drag your feet under you like sacks of garbage???

Ahhhh that struck me off guard AHAHAHAA

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

LaughLaughLaugh2Laugh2Laugh2Laugh2
Laugh2Laugh2

I do believe that people sagging should at least have some decency and keep covered. I also don't want to recount how many times I've seen saggers trying to run across a busy street but they can't seem to move their legs fast enough to get to the other side. Close calls for sure, but those are definitely personal problems.

Miles Wrote:But if we allow people to wear their trousers around their ankles, they might trip and fall into a manhole, or worse, if there's a fire in a building they'll be the first to fall over and get trampled to death! It's a legitimate hazard, and for their own safety these people should be put in prison where they can wear their trousers low without fear of anything but that big bald inmate with the lazy eye who's been looking longingly at their backside.

(snip)

This is what we call Darwinism at Work. Survival of the fittest...

As a side note, I am opposed to seat belt laws and helmet laws, allow the stupid to be taken out of the gene pool through their own stupidity.

I don't know, someone flying out of their seat due to a lack of a seat belt sounds dangerous to more than just the person who forgot to/decided not to wear their seat belt.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:This is what we call Darwinism at Work. Survival of the fittest...

As a side note, I am opposed to seat belt laws and helmet laws, allow the stupid to be taken out of the gene pool through their own stupidity.

You're forgetting something very important! That big bald inmate with the lazy eye is going to get mighty bored without a steady stream of saggers flowing into the big house. What about him???