Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No mutual attraction
my belief is that someone who wants sex from u with just a few dates is maybe not the one for u = waht happened to just learning about each other first - im over 40 now and anyone my age hitting on anyone ur age is a bit weird - dont get me wrong - once u get to 20's then ur doin the same thing as people in there 30 's n 40's , n yes music is similar to lots , goin to the gym ,etc ... some will chat and be interested in your personality and tsimilar things u like - others may just be pervs if im honest

people is USA seem so unfriendly and uptight-i want to leave

I think its important that you feel this way now, so that when you do find a relationship where the feeling is mutual, you will know to cherish it more 

I guess what you said happens most of the time. Mutual attraction's so rare and so valuable.

@where's the love..hey ur situation is almost lyk me...i have got guys who were attractive and they equally attrctrd to me...but those kinda guys r tough to find sumtyms and u end up picking up those guys wit whom u r semi-attrctd...but lately i have stopped tht 2...bcoz i hve found out hunky n manly guys gnrlly like guys who r cute n smooth but then again not always lucky bcoz sum like tall bottom guys 2 n morvovr m not pure bottm..m into oral mostly..