Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No to anal - is he really gay?
The world needs " fenris´ school of fine sex " ? Cool :biggrin:

Confusedmile:

Why everyone against receiving haha. Ok, bottom fight back here: fact is the only way to access the G spot that is slightly below our stomach is throw that tiny hole. Why would mother nature designed it like that? Because she wants to hint us that a hole can be used for thing come out as well as for thing come in.

As for your case, take your time, some people is just not into some certain stuff and we are gay not because of the way we have sex. We are gay because we love other guys lol

posterpicture Wrote:Why everyone against receiving haha. Ok, bottom fight back here: fact is the only way to access the G spot that is slightly below our stomach is throw that tiny hole. Why would mother nature designed it like that? Because she wants to hint us that a hole can be used for thing come out as well as for thing come in.

As for your case, take your time, some people is just not into some certain stuff and we are gay not because of the way we have sex. We are gay because we love other guys lol

you are definitely right ... :-)
I think it just a pity that so many people think that anal is the highest top of the mountain they can reach with sex..... the biggest sexual-organ is the brain... and it is mostly only used before they have sex... you know ... Head-cinema ... but when they have the possibilitys... the are going straight and only to anal ... and a fast orgasm...
But there are so many way ... many better ways.... and only a few people use there own possibilitys.

Penetration is associated with being dominated and being less. It may be psychological but pushing him will not help. I was a strict top for the first 4 years I was out. I only changed my mind on trying anything when I felt comfortable. That is just how it is. Until I did it was painful and gross to me.

My best suggestion is to make sure he knows how much you enjoy it when he f*cks you. In time his curiosity may grow in what he is missing out on. On the other hand he may try it and not like it.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

he may just like doing you and i say its ok cause not everybody's a bottom

I'm not a fan of anal and I will never be. However you anal dudes out there, your best bet is to find someone who is versatile.

Thanks so much for all the replies so far! If anything, he is more into anal than me - I'd be happy whatever - but he usually ends up wanting to do me. I really love it (he has always been a very sensitive and gentle lover) and he certainly gets to know how good it makes me feel (usually pretty hard to hide - lol). I think it is pyschological with him so I guess it is just wating for him to get more curious....

I guess Cutieboy is right too tho - maybe I should find someone more versatile???

I had a similar experience with my first boyfriend. He was a top and I discovered my love for the bottoming world. However, I did want to top once for experience and personal pleasure. Unfortunately, he was as stubborn as a mule and wouldn't do it. The one time I convinced him to try it, he almost cried with just one finger in his anus.

With him, I'm sure there was some pain and he wasn't as natural at taking it as I was. But, I also think he found it demasculinizing so he pretended it was worse than it really was. I thought this only because of other things he said/did (aka: always talking about being the "man" and wanting to treat me like his "wife.")

Only you know him well enough to understand where he is mentally. But at the same time, only he can make the decision.

My suggestion: Tell him that you think it would be really hot if you switch roles every now and then. See what he does. Even if he says no, there's a good chance it will mull around in his head for a while and he'll become more open to the idea.

Ultimately, don't get angry or upset if he never comes around. It's his choice and his discomfort with anal sex in this way can be 100% legitimate.

Hope this helps. :biggrin:

Believe it or not, not all gay men like anal sex.
Maybe your boyfriend is more afraid of the physical pain it might cause?
I have a suggestion..... Try seeing if he'll let you dry hump between his ass cheeks. I've done this before (both as giver & receiver) and it's nice. Your boyfriend won't feel any pain because you're not actually sticking it into his anus. If he's open to that, he might be open to trying anal. The dry humping will kinda be like the "gateway". LOL