Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No to anal - is he really gay?
OK been together with my boyfriend since last summer. I never even knew he was gay, so he made all the first moves when we got together which was kinda nice! The problem is even though he gives me oral and anal (very nicely) he won't ever recieve anally... It's really not a big issue for me I just think he's a bit hung up over this and accepting his sexuality. I just wonder whether he really is gay? I felt sooooo good after I first had anal, I just want him to feel the same and not miss out... Any thoughts / similar experiences?

Ali...

We're not all put together in the same way!

What might be good for you may not be so for him and he may prefer to be a top.

Thanks for your reply, I'm not so sure it is just the actual sex act with him more kind of in his head... Actually I think he probably reaaly wants to do it too ( I hope...) just don't want to push too hard whilst we're having a lot of fun together...

I don´t like anal-sex, too. And I´m really gay.... :-)
As my ex tried it with me... years ago .... I was really agressive in seconds ( and if i am agressive its not funny ) and since this time its a restricted area for everybody.

I can´t understand this anal-fixation ...there are so many different ways... and I do not understand why gay men identify them self so strongly about and with anal sex

AliMat, let him come around to it... if he suddenly feels the urge to find out what it's like, I'm sure he'll let you know.

fenris Wrote:I don´t like anal-sex, too. And I´m really gay.... :-)
As my ex tried it with me... years ago .... I was really agressive in seconds ( and if i am agressive its not funny ) and since this time its a restricted area for everybody.

I can´t understand this anal-fixation ...there are so many different ways... and I do not understand why gay men identify them self so strongly about and with anal sex

You are right, Fenris, anal sex is just not for everyone, gay or straight... Let's remember that it's not just gays that indulge in the practice... Just as a side note, it is kind of the only hole we've got down there that's big enough.... :eek:

Well think of it this way: forcing a foreign object into an area that was designed as an exit for foreign objects of another nature entirely doesn't seem like that unreasonable of a thing to have misgivings about, does it? =P

I loathe anal sex, I would never give it or receive it. It's a huge turn-off for me. I'm gay too.

Im gay... and the thought of anal sounds and looks quite disgusting and painful. But I haven't had experience so i cant really say.

matthew91 Wrote:Im gay... and the thought of anal sounds and looks quite disgusting and painful. But I haven't had experience so i cant really say.

Alright, I'm glad I'm not the only one. When I was with my partner we though maybe we could experiment with it and honestly, he would be the only man on earth I would try it out with.