Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nommy Nom Noms
My dinner from yesterday Big Grin
I love culinary experiments when they work out!!!

Grilled chicken with spicy pesto, chopped tomato and coriander on rice
Mixed greens salad with honey vinegar dressing

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That looks gooodddddddddddddddddddConfusedmile:

i would definately eat it

What do you put in spicy pesto? I could eat basil pesto with a spoon, but I often wonder what people do to mix it up when it gets pedantic.

thats impressive, I screw up poptarts in a toaster :redface:

musicman2229 Wrote:What do you put in spicy pesto?

First, make the pesto from scratch instead of store bought, it'll never be pedantic again!
As for the spicy pesto, blend in some chillies, extra garlic and lime. Pinch of pepper if you want to Big Grin

Hmmmm....now I r hungry ;(

Very nice presentation! Of course I would eat it...I love pesto.

Being a veggie i had to vote no, but it did look nice. ps i'm a veggie due to dietry problems not because i don't eat meat, i miss the old bacon sandwich.

BENDERBOY Wrote:i miss the old bacon sandwich.

Oh no Sad Thats sad. I'm pretty sure I couldn't live without bacon... Funny you should say you're a veggie though, my sis was too...she turned vegan recently (that bitch...its going to be such a pain cooking for her now..lol). Anyway, the recipe is adapted from a veggie one. Its supposed to be for a tofu burrito thing...which is also tasty; I however like my meat, so I switched it to chicken on rice Big Grin yummmy

I think I might try being veggie for a while as I have really gone off meat - find it disgusting now :frown:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

like I said, my sis is vegan now, but before that she'd been veggie for the longest time. If she eats meat now it actually makes her nauseous because she doesn't have the enzymes to digest the stuff anymore. Whatever floats your boat I guess. Like I said, I would die without bacon.....oooh, and cheese actually, but I guess that's more of a vegan thing Tongue