Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Non-fetish freaks from all countries, gather!
matty7 Wrote:commenting in a forum topic and calling them disgusting is not going to win you any fans

rado84 Wrote:I didn't.

So to your first post:

rado84 Wrote:In fact I find all of them quite disgusting and so I said in the other forum's topic.

And THAT is why you are alone.

CellarDweller Wrote:Regarding the term 'fetish', I heard a TV therapist once describe it this way (but keep in mind, I'm paraphrasing).

If there is a certain behavior that turns you on sexually, but you are able to have a sex life without it, that isn't a fetish, it's more of a kink.

Fetish is when that behavior has to be there for you or your partner to get an erection or orgasm.

In other words, if you are into bondage, but can have satisfying sex without bondage, you have a kink. If you are into bondage, but can't get an erection or orgasm unless you or your partner are tied up, then you have a fetish.

By that logic, anal sex is a fetish. Masturbation is a fetish. Oral sex is a fetish. Having an orgasm is a fetish because you can't have an orgasm without having an orgasm.

That's what happens when you type something and you're sleepy or tired and translating stuff from one forum to another. My only 2 posts on that topic in question was that I don't have any fetish and later that I'm proud for having none. Now that I re-read what you quoted, I understand the confusion. What I meant was supposed to be "I don't have fetish and so I said in the other forum's topic".
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

rado84 Wrote:That's what happens when you type something and you're sleepy or tired and translating stuff from one forum to another. My only 2 posts on that topic in question was that I don't have any fetish and later that I'm proud for having none. Now that I re-read what you quoted, I understand the confusion. What I meant was supposed to be "I don't have fetish and so I said in the other forum's topic".

Got ya. No worries man. But seriously. You're missing out on foot worship. Smile

OK, [MENTION=23334]Blackout[/MENTION], let's seem dem feets!
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:OK, [MENTION=23334]Blackout[/MENTION], let's seem dem feets!

Wtf. I ain't posting a pic of my feet what do you think I am?