Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tinder
What is it actually? Any good?

Yeah I found the last guy I was seeing on there... As with all dating apps it has plus and minus points (you can basically end up swiping people away based on first impressions rather than finding out more). If you say no to someone they won't know you've said no. If you say yes to someone they won't know. But if you both say yes to each other, then you'll both be alerted and can message each other. Also if you say 'no' to someone's profile then I think you disappear from their matches.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

IanSaysHi Wrote:Yeah I found the last guy I was seeing on there... As with all dating apps it has plus and minus points (you can basically end up swiping people away based on first impressions rather than finding out more). If you say no to someone they won't know you've said no. If you say yes to someone they won't know. But if you both say yes to each other, then you'll both be alerted and can message each other. Also if you say 'no' to someone's profile then I think you disappear from their matches.

Cheers Ian, i have downloaded it and to my surprise a few have matched lol I think i am the only person who hasn't had a professional photoshoot (sarcasm lol) when i had the girls selected they were all Pete Burns style. There are many new and different people compared to shitty grindr i tried. Seems ok so far.....................

Yeah it's very different to Grindr. Grindr really isn't a dating tool, and like I say I met a great guy on Tinder. We just weren't geographically suitable in the end. Good luck, hope you find someone Smile
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.