Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
None
Stay safe friend, hoping for a speedy full recovery, take things slow, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

David, take good care of yourself and take time for full recovery. It takes time. Otherwise you are quickly heading for something worse. Take your medication and be good to yourself. Bighug You have been under a lot of stress recently and it's all taking its toll. Be good to yourself and you'll be ok. Thinking of you. Herz

Sorry to hear that hope your feeling better soon see u when u get back on

big hugz xxxx

So sorry David Bighug try and take it easy, right now you have to look after yourself.
Bighug

Speedy recovery, Bowyn. Take care and get a lot of rest.

Sorry to hear about this recent setback, I hope you are feeling better very soon. Also sorry you drivers license was taken away, that will make things even more difficult for you in trying to re-gain your independence. Hang in there and keep us posted.

I am feeling better - less sore in most areas. Yeah its kinds of set back in some areas... I figure that 2012 is almost over, if I can survive only two more months..... :biggrin:

Maybe none of us will survive that, but then I guess no one will care if we don't. Baring that, I figure we'll all get to read more of your posts for a long time to come (or have to as the case may be :tongue: )

Glad you are feeling better. Smile

Went to a Neurologist this morning for an EEG (yes that was fast) we confirmed I have a brain... Its not all straw as I once thought I suppose.

Careful, you're going have us all thinking you might have some sense in your head after all. :biggrin:

Or is that just doctors that think that?