Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noob from the Pacific Northwest
Hello and welcome!

Thanks for the welcome Undreamt and Stpdo2!

Welcome, Beau!
Like yourself, I too am a gay man trapped in a heterosexual body. I grew up in a small town (3,000 people) and naturally 'gay' was highly frowned upon. Not that the city I'm in now is any better. Even now, if I happen to go to a gay bar people assume that I'm straight. I've never been one to 'Nelly out'.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here. There's some good reading to be had.

I forgot to mention, Beau: Capitol Hill in Seattle is pretty gay. Like, rainbow flags, bars and premium underwear store gay. Going to Q has been on my Bucket List since September.

Welcome! Wavey

Counselor Wrote:I forgot to mention, Beau: Capitol Hill in Seattle is pretty gay. Like, rainbow flags, bars and premium underwear store gay. Going to Q has been on my Bucket List since September.
Good point man. I need to visit there more often and check the area out.

Thanks for the welcome Monk!

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here ^_^

Welcome, I am new here also and like you spent my life living heterosexual. You and I were raised by similar parents. I waited to come out until I was 60 and have come out to all my family except my mother (my father passed away). I may or may not come out to her. She is so far gone to the right that I don't know that it's worth telling her. Have had all positive reactions from the rest of my family.

Glad you are here. I have no regrets coming out other then not doing it sooner. This forum was a great choice!

hi and welcome to gs! Smile

Thanks again all! I really appreciate the encouragement.