Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noobie From SC
Hello everybody. My name is Ben and I live on the Grand Strand in South Carolina USA. I grew up in western NY state but moved down here four years ago to get away from the snow. Im a 28 year old bachelor that just recently came out to my family and friends. I ran from my sexuality for a long time and was miserable. Im extremely shy outside of cyber space. I share a two bedroom apartment with my younger brother and work as a jack of all trades to support myself. I would consider myself an three or four on the Kinsey scale. I listen to all genres of music but my favorite is country music since I grew up out in the sticks. I love walking on the beach, mini golf and fishing if I get time. My social phobia has me online 24/7. Thats me in a nutshell. Yall have a good day.

Hi and welcome to GS.

Welcome to GS Ben, Welcome

Hey there, Ben! Yeah I hear ya... the snow sucks here in NY and I wouldn't mind moving somewhere warmer. I hope ya enjoy this fine forum. Smile

Hello. Welcome Smile

Welcome!:biggrin:
[SIZE=2]Sorry to hear life hasn't been a smooth juerny so far.:frown:
But it should all get brighter in the coming years, as you have came out.Confusedmile:

Also sorry to hear you have a social phobia. Something I also have.:redface:

Enjoy your stay!:biggrin:
[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Hey, Ben! Welcome!

Ben,

Welcome to GS.

Marvinteck Wrote:Im a 28 year old bachelor that just recently came out to my family and friends. I ran from my sexuality for a long time and was miserable.

I hope you are feeling happier now you have come out (or, at the very least, less miserable).
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.