Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Normal or Not
Thanks Guys for all the replies.

I do know there are jerks out there.

I started seeing this guy a little over 3 months ago. Initially, all I wanted was to be friends with benefits. After several nights (not necessarily in a row) with him I realized that just being fuck buddies wasn’t going to be possible for me and I put an end to the sex. I told him I needed more than just sex, and apologized for having misled him. He told me that if I wanted more than just sex then a more meaningful relationship was ok with him. Nevertheless, the sex really hasn’t changed. He has been openly gay since his teens. Therefore, I don’t think he has any problem with his own sexuality. He has told me that all the relationships he’s been in involved him satisfying his partner with little regard to his own feelings. He said that since I have come into his life he’s never been more sexually gratified and is perfectly happy with the way things are. He refers to me as his husband and that satisfying him is part of my responsibility. Almost every part of my being says it doesn’t feel right. However, there is one little part of me that enjoys the sex even if I’m not getting what I want and need. That part of me says hold on to what you have. It will get better. The past couple of times we’ve been together I did finish first but didn’t have the heart to do to him the same thing he does to me. I don’t see a happy ending to my dilemma and fear the longer I let this go on the harder it’s going to become to call it off.

Peace, Love And, Mickey

If the sex is that good, it might be worth considering having this guy as a fuck buddy while you look for someone you feel better about. That has to be your call, of course.

boimcrazy Wrote:He refers to me as his husband and that satisfying him is part of my responsibility

There's your problem right there.

If your not getting what you need out of the relationship, then he's basically just using you for his own sexual gratification.

Its time to either have that talk where you make things clear about your needs as well as his, or kick him into touch. My gut feeling is that he may pay lip service to your needs (pun intendedRofl) but you will find yourself having this discussion again in a few months time.

Good Luck!

ObW
X

I think there's only one way to solve it, and that's by having an open and honest discussion with him. If he's incapable of at least that, maybe he's not the right guy for you Sad

sounds like he's just after sex maybe - if this makes u feel bad or even used even slightly then maybe look elsewhere for a loving guy

Dump the guy!!!
Nobody deserves to be treated like a sex toy!
You are definitely not expecting too much and you should not let people like him put you down.

Typical man scum. Makes me glad I dont have one around.