Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Normal or not?
So, i work as a barthender and that means i work in a day even 20 hours and my bf remains alone at home...nothing odd until now, when i'm gone he j.o. 4-5 times a day and when i get home he is not in the mood to something more then once, he told Me that he is doing it because he is bored, ok no problem but is it normal to reject me and have 4-5 times jo a day( refering only to the days when i'm gone?) and when i'm not gone we only do it maximum 2 time a day, i mean if he can jo 5 times a day why cant he do the same with me...? Is it normal or not?

He is probably worn out after 4-5 times a day! If things are ok on your days off then all sounds fine.

Maybe he needs something to occupy his time while you are at work?!

Mhm, yup, you need to find him something interesting to do. LIKE read a book or work. :d And cant you just ask him to hold off jo sessions so that you can have him in the evenings?

Those are VERY long hours you are working!! I'm impressed you have any energy to think about sex when you get home let alone want it twice. What do they feed you in Romania and is there a vegetarian option?!!

Seriously though, I don't think it is unreasonable to ask your boyfriend to save a little for you. After all, I assume you are bringing home the bacon for both of you.

marshlander Wrote:Those are VERY long hours you are working!! I'm impressed you have any energy to think about sex when you get home let alone want it twice. What do they feed you in Romania and is there a vegetarian option?!!

Seriously though, I don't think it is unreasonable to ask your boyfriend to save a little for you. After all, I assume you are bringing home the bacon for both of you.

Smile) well i am a very energic guy, i'm a biker i also played basketball for 10 yrs... So even after those hours working the sex mood is still there Smile
Yes i am bringing the bacon home, and the sausage 2 Smile) :p

First of all, sex and masturbating is not the same thing. During masturbation some hormones are not released at all. While when having sex those not released during masturbation are and others in higher quantities. He may feel the need to masturbate more than 2 times due to unsatisfied (Idk how to put it,lol ), but not have sex more than 2 times...I mean whats more tiring?lol Sex or a Jo session?
Or am I misunderstanding what you are trying to ask? To clear things up, does he reject having sex with you all the time? Or just after you two have done it more than once?

I can enjoy having fun with myself 4-6 times a day. My sex partner is not around me offend but sometimes when I meet him, I just want to cuddle or talk. It 's not I don't like the hot stuff with him, it 's just I enjoy him being around and his company more. (after sex we just too tired and want to sleep =__= ) .

Nat3 Wrote:First of all, sex and masturbating is not the same thing. During masturbation some hormones are not released at all. While when having sex those not released during masturbation are and others in higher quantities. He may feel the need to masturbate more than 2 times due to unsatisfied (Idk how to put it,lol ), but not have sex more than 2 times...I mean whats more tiring?lol Sex or a Jo session?
Or am I misunderstanding what you are trying to ask? To clear things up, does he reject having sex with you all the time? Or just after you two have done it more than once?

Noo not all the time just after he has done 4 jo in that day or after we have done sex 2 times a day.
I mean i feel neglected because i want him to enjoy himself with me more then with his hand, and yes u are right sex is more demmanding then a quick jo...

As long as he is not out looking for sex with other men while your at work - I wouldn't be to concerned.

Try getting with him in the morning before you go to work, or, go home during your lunch break and have a go at it.

Sounds like your bf needs to get a life when you are not around, besides sitting at home and jerking off 4 to 5 times a day. Hell I don't have a bf and I don't even jerk off 4 to 5 times a day. No offense but he sounds like a douchebag that you need to either confront him on it or move on and find another boyfriend that doesn't like having sex with himself so much and not his boyfriend. Sorry just being honest on what I think or feel about it.