Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nostradamus, the Apocalypse and Gangnam Style
I swear I'm not making this up: it seems that Nostradamus predicted the success of Psy's Gangnam Style and this would be a sort of trumpet of the Apocalypse.

Check this out:

It's so absurd it's probably true.

I believe the video didn't mention an important detail: Morning Calm, the expression used by Nostradamus, is another name for South Korea, which makes the whole thing even more puzzling.

I love this shit.

Absurd? Ya think?

It clearly said the 9 circles are meant to refer to the zeros of the PROJECTED 1,000,000,000 views of the music video on YouTube.

PROJECTED to occur on Dec. 21, 2012.

I'm guessing the news of the end of the world is greatly exaggerated.

Sleep well.

Yes, we can sleep easy. Especially since Nostradamus apparently never wrote any of that.

I trust you're not making this stuff up, MisterLove, but that doesn't mean somebody else didn't.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostradamus...e#PSY_hoax

And if you want to hunt a little deeper than wikipedia, here's all of Nostradamus' quatrains online and searchable. No mention of "calm morning" or circles there at all. Nostradamus - Complete Quatrains Just click "command F" for a seach box and enter any combination of words from that supposed quote.

I've seen stranger things.

Geminize Wrote:[...] And if you want to hunt a little deeper than wikipedia, here's all of Nostradamus' quatrains online and searchable. No mention of "calm morning" or circles there at all. Nostradamus - Complete Quatrains Just click "command F" for a seach box and enter any combination of words from that supposed quote.

Maybe it's another work of his, he didn't just write quatrains.

D: why are you doing this to me? like, all the artist are doing songs about enjoy being young and others say that we will die young and stuff D: and I believe everything I see so yeah D;!!!