Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Attracted
So the thing is I've never really been attracted to guys, now sure I can still look at a guy and think he's good looking, attractive, all that but I've never really been attracted to a guy. On top of that I've never thought about settling down with a guy, its always just been about the sex with me. I absolutely love even just the thought of giving head, and getting bent over and fucked hard. I'm definitely a bottom as said I love it. I've been with several guys now and had a great time with it for the most part, there are sometimes though where I literally cant feel anything during anal sex; I moan, breathe heavy, talk dirty, etc. so as not to hurt the guys feelings at all. These are all mostly average sized guys, but when I use a dildo or something on myself it always feels amazing, the sex toy in question is a bigger than average size one too. On top of all this there are times where the only thing I want in the world is to suck cock, and there are times where the whole thing kind of disgusts me. Not things I've ever talked about with any partners, but how normal is all this sort of feelings?

Sounds normal enough?

Well...if you aren't attracted to guys, why are you having sex with them? Or are you using the word "attracted" to mean emotionally attracted? Otherwise, IDK...how do you get it up for someone you're totally not attracted to?

Just continue to do what you enjoy, if you do not want to do something then move on. If you want to to just have sex with a guy and that is all he wants then go right ahead. But if sex with men really does not interest you any more then do not do it.

If you love sucking cock and getting fucked by another guy, you're at least partly gay. You could be "homosexual/heteroromantic", meaning you get off on sex with men, but need a woman for intimacy(non-sexual) and long-term companionship. If that's the case, your work is certainly cut out for you. You've got to find a woman who wants all the aspects of a loving, long-term relationship with a man but without sex. Additionally, she's got to be ok with you hooking up with at least one other man to meet your sexual needs.

Your profile says you're Bisexual, but you didn't say anything about your feelings or attraction to women. What's the deal there? Do you like having sex with the ladies? Does fucking a vagina do it for you the way getting fucked by another guy does? Or is your sexuality more firmly in the realm of attraction to men?

It's not that unusual to go through phases of wanting and not wanting sex, especially if your well entrenched within a very macho environment.
It's also possible that your becoming addicted to the physical sex, but have no emotional attachment when it comes to being gay. That could be why you identify as being bi rather than gay.

Being gay is not just about having sex with guys, that's just one element, there is the emotional attachment to the sexual act, which you seem to be missing.

Have you thought about staying away from your regular sexual haunts for a couple of weeks, just to try and get things on a more level footing emotionally?

ObW
X

I think you are pretty normal - maybe you just don't want to settle in general which is nothing wrong with that! Not everyone has to settle down and be all loved up you can play about and be happy. Just go with what feels right I guess if you enjoy the physical side then carry on at it! Being into something such as sucking one day and not the next isn't anything odd either. Its just what takes your fancy that day I guess :p
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Brett240 Wrote:Well...if you aren't attracted to guys, why are you having sex with them? Or are you using the word "attracted" to mean emotionally attracted? Otherwise, IDK...how do you get it up for someone you're totally not attracted to?

Yeah I was talking about emotional attraction, but physical as well, its more of a sexual attraction and thats it.

Hey nothing wrong with how you feel, some people don't like the emotional stress of relationships so hook ups are better for some, sexual pleasure is very important and healthy, just do what you enjoy and don't worry to much whether some think its normal or strange, I mean we are all different nobody is perfect and we all define being normal differently so it causes us all to see each other as strange, to me what you described is perfectly normal ad I say "Get it, if you didn't get yours, he didn't do his chores"

Normal is a word that should be stricken from the vocabulary.

You do fall within nominal parameters of human sexual expression.

Sex is a complex thing - its purpose is only partially geared at procreation, it is also a social interactions type of thing, a source of stress release, a matter of intimacy between a couple helping to form deeper bonding... etc.

Healthy is the real question. How emotionally/mentally are your activities for you?

I don't know, I have so little date to go on. I do however feel from what little you said that there are risk factors for 'issues' surrounding sex - your unwillingness to be honest with partners, the use of larger than average dildos - these COULD be indicative of unhealthy behaviors.