Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Attracted
It seems normal to me. Some people just don't want to settle down.

On my unwillingness about telling partners about this, I have now actually told a guy I hook up with every now and then all of this recently, but it was more about not wanting to make them feel bad, after all the only reason I get together with guys is for the sex.

swalter Wrote:If you love sucking cock and getting fucked by another guy, you're at least partly gay. You could be "homosexual/heteroromantic", meaning you get off on sex with men, but need a woman for intimacy(non-sexual) and long-term companionship. If that's the case, your work is certainly cut out for you. You've got to find a woman who wants all the aspects of a loving, long-term relationship with a man but without sex. Additionally, she's got to be ok with you hooking up with at least one other man to meet your sexual needs.

Your profile says you're Bisexual, but you didn't say anything about your feelings or attraction to women. What's the deal there? Do you like having sex with the ladies? Does fucking a vagina do it for you the way getting fucked by another guy does? Or is your sexuality more firmly in the realm of attraction to men?

I still very much love women and enjoy sex with women, constantly attracted to women/think about them etc. Its not a lack of intimacy either, I've had great relationships with women and want to settle down when I find the right lady. My desire for sex with men is purely the sex.

I'm bisexual when it comes to sex, but purely straight when it comes to emotional relationships/physical attraction/etc.