Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Attractive: What Is The True Meaning?
http://p1.hotornot.com/pics/HE/HR/H8/KY/...NXVXLQ.jpg
The above is the link to myself picture. I was told today that a young gay man saw me at local club last weekend. He told his boyfriend that I am not attractive looking. When using gay.com and other several other gay sites I am told the same thing from way too many young good looking guys(18-39) that I do not look attractive. Could they all be wrong? I think NOT! To me NOT attractive means you have an ugly looking face. Am I right or wrong in saying that? Why can't I find a date, hookup or boyfriend? What can I to improve my looks? I am lost for answers.

applepieohmy Wrote:http://p1.hotornot.com/pics/HE/HR/H8/KY/...NXVXLQ.jpg
The above is the link to myself picture. I was told today that a young gay man saw me at local club last weekend. He told his boyfriend that I am not attractive looking. When using gay.com and other several other gay sites I am told the same thing from way too many young good looking guys(18-39) that I do not look attractive. Could they all be wrong? I think NOT! To me NOT attractive means you have an ugly looking face. Am I right or wrong in saying that? Why can't I find a date, hookup or boyfriend? What can I to improve my looks? I am lost for answers.

This is a tricky one, Applepie. It's really difficult to judge anyone's qualities from just one picture. I could suggest, if your picture is 'not attractive' to have your picture taken by a professional photographer, as for an identity card or passport or anything more artistic, which you might then use for your avatar or other Internet dating uses. The point of this would be to ask someone whose job it is to make a photograph look as attractive as it is possible to be.
Quite honestly, though, I find you neither ugly, nor a real stunner, but then I think anyone who doesn't look beyond someone's outer looks is really shallow. Are you really looking for someone to share your life who cannot see past the shell?

I have another answer here, possibly. Teeth and smiles are often one of the things that set you off. Do you need to have your smile retouched by dentistry? (cigarette stained teeth or broken ones could put someone off, maybe). Is it something you would be willing to undergo, or could afford? As for other points, it could be something to do with losing weight or putting on weight. I could not see from your photo what you are like. Other than plastic surgery, it is difficult to find solutions to the perfect physique... I cannot see what other guys dislike about your physique.

I am in a rush- will read over later. However, I will say this- I am not even close to being over weight. LOL

I am 6'2" and 174 lbs and in very good shape. In fact, Yesterday, I walked 20 miles. I am far from over weight- NOT even close and it pisses me off to say that cause I went from 270 lbs down to 174 lbs by working hard.

applepieohmy Wrote:I am in a rush- will read over later. However, I will say this- I am not even close to being over weight. LOL

I am 6'2" and 174 lbs and in very good shape. In fact, Yesterday, I walked 20 miles. I am far from over weight- NOT even close and it pisses me off to say that cause I went from 270 lbs down to 174 lbs by working hard.

Well bravo for managing that. I wish I had your will and determination to shed some pounds. I did not want, however, to imply that you were overweight. I was just thinking, as a general rule, that possibly it was something young gay men despised... but then I don't know for sure.

Congrats on the weight loss.Personally,I find you attractive.Thing is,it's different strokes for different folks so what I like may not be perceived as attractive by others.Not to sound boastful and shit,I know that I'm not bad-looking guy but not every guy thinks so as I've been rejected quite a number of times,All in all,I'm trying to say it must simply be a difference of opinion.

Hello Applepie , you have been here before with the nickname Rookies2007 and we all have discussed about your looks and experiences in enough detail. Go back to those threads the advice you ll receive it will be identical to the ones you will get and follow them if you may but i think this is not the right place for you to seek advice.