Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Lasting Long...
Sorry for the title, But didnt know what else to put the Title as Tongue

... Basically, When im either masturbating or being sucked i dont last long until i cum. I think the longest ive held back is like 10mins? But usually im done within 5!!

This really annoys me, is there any way of like holding it back?
Ive tried doing the whole 'Picture someone really ugly' but it doesnt work!

Any other ideas?
Thanks guys xx

At your age, it's probably normal not to last long before you come. It's just that you are very excited.. there are some sorts of lubricants, I believe, that have some type of retarding power, because they numb your penis a bit, but I'm not sure how they work. You could look them up. The other obvious way to do it would be to let the first load go, quickly and then get a new wind, and then you would probably last longer for the second go.

Yes, at your age, just do it lots of times ... and think yourself lucky you can Wink

Lol, but ive been with a couple of guys my age and they take forever! Does this mean im no good? Sad Lol!! x

It could mean that they are not into that kind of stimulation, or that they have already come quite a few times that day already, then it would take them longer, the wankers!!! Wink

Hmm... I will look into this lubricant sounds interesting but having a 'retarted penis' sounds odd LOL!!
And ill try the wanking before hand ;D lol xx

I think that's your best bet, to be honest. I shouldn't bother with the retarding lube... To my mind it would be a waste of time and money, and you'll get there soon enough with age, lol. Make the most of it while you can.

Adzz02 Wrote:Lol, but ive been with a couple of guys my age and they take forever! Does this mean im no good? Sad Lol!! x
Absolutely not!!! Tell yourself you are wonderful Confusedmile:

Lol, it just annoys me cos then i think this is the same with most people... Once they've cum then your just not horny anymore and its over in 5mins! Tongue xx

Actually you are right. There is a more serious side to this. The greater energy of younger people aside, what sometimes works is to try to train yourself not to orgasm so quickly. When you are masturbating try stopping before you come and letting yourself calm down a bit before you carry on. Do this a few times if you can. A bit of self control is generally appreciated and does give you longer to enjoy yourself.

Of course when you are older, enjoying sex for hours on end is a mixed blessing Wink