Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not New, Returning!
Figured I'd just put this here lol
Anyway, school has been pretty much murder for me so I decided to take a break from most of the sites I'm on, having Facebook up to keep in contact with my friend with same/similar classes and Skype pretty much pops open on it's own.
So yeah, the semester is coming to an end and while I am in a crunch to get final projects done, I'm still quite happy with knowing I'll be able to relax soon, at least until mid-June when my summer semester starts up. Blugh. Community College Math is still so hard! =(
Anyway, I was never really active to begin with, more of a lurker than anything else, but I'm thinking I'm gonna try and change that because I'd love to be more of an active user!

Yep. It's great to be back!
Oink2

yay , another woman ^_____^

welcome back !!!

Oh wow I love your avatar looks like a cool eveelution!

Anyway welcome back and although I'm new so I don't know you, It's nice to meet you ^^

Hai Rae!

If I remember you correctly, you have an awful friend... Which I may have you completely confused with another member...

Welcome back Rae, I remember ya

You did what I should've done this semester - stay the hell away from the Internet before falling in.

Huzzah! A uterus buddy! (idk I'm weird today. I've had 2.5 hours of sleep in the 24+ hours)

Thanks, Armandork XD I drew it myself! I'm probably going to draw something new up though :3

Counselor, yes, I was the one with the awful friend. Finally got rid of her as well as a lot of other bad people in my life and things are looking a lot better!

lol Yeah, Miles, it was pretty hard though, especially since some of my classes require me to do get on the internet a lot so I had to resist chatting and browsing shopping sites.

Rae Wrote:Huzzah! A uterus buddy!

i am sooooo using that phrase in the future ~

Welcome back rae Big Grin (wasnt ere when ya left but still...)

megumidesu Wrote:i am sooooo using that phrase in the future ~

Awesome *u*

Thank you, Partisan! ^u^

Since I wasn't here when you left I will instead say "Nice to meet you!"