Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not New, Returning!
Welcome back! Wavey

Thanks X3 It's great to be back!

Haha well you're not the only one returning. I returned to the site about a month or two ago, so I welcome both of us back xD

Haha! Welcome back to you as well ^u^

Welcome back.Wavey

Thank you, Rainbowmum!

yaaaayyy shoe shopping is what i do most of the time XD
it's the best way to spend a day hahahah

megumidesu Wrote:yaaaayyy shoe shopping is what i do most of the time XD
it's the best way to spend a day hahahah

I know, right? I especially love it when I find my specialty size!
I have a very wide foot and calf, plus an odd arch placement, so it's hard to find anything that fits right and is comfortable.
Same goes for corset shopping. I love drooling over corsets and when I find one in my size that is also reasonably priced, I get excited! Until I remember I'm a student with no money lol

Rae Wrote:I know, right? I especially love it when I find my specialty size!
I have a very wide foot and calf, plus an odd arch placement, so it's hard to find anything that fits right and is comfortable.
Same goes for corset shopping. I love drooling over corsets and when I find one in my size that is also reasonably priced, I get excited! Until I remember I'm a student with no money lol

finding clothes in my size is soooo hard . most of the time i just buy clothes in japan . except now that i have massive boobs , it's even harder . apparently nowhere makes clothes for thin girls with huge boobs hahah -___-

megumidesu Wrote:finding clothes in my size is soooo hard . most of the time i just buy clothes in japan . except now that i have massive boobs , it's even harder . apparently nowhere makes clothes for thin girls with huge boobs hahah -___-

I'm plus sized with pretty average boobs, so I have the opposite problem XD;;
I can find clothes, though, at Lane Bryant and online, but I don't have the ability to drop 50 USD on a shirt, no matter how nice it looks! =( I nearly jumped for joy when I found my favorite pair of pants for 10 USD in the clearance rack! XD