Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not That Anyone Cares But...
NTACB I have the strangest urge to just go skiing right now. If only it was winter, or the country wasn't on lockdown and I had the money to go to the southern hemisphere. I haven't gone skiing in years. With global warming you probably won't be able to do much of it in the future, so why not get as much in now? How come all the guys on grndr just wanna exchange dic pics and not do something fun like go on a fun skiing date? Fck they don't even want real sex they just wanna exchange dic pics. Is the real thing not good enough?
I wanna ski. I wanna find someone who will go skiing with me. I WANNA LIVE!
[-] The following 4 members Like Chase's post:
  • andy, Bookworm, InbetweenDreams, LJay

NTACB I'm on my 2nd cup of cwoffee!
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

NTACB I've never gone skiing @Chase . I would try but I got a feeling it is a similar to rollerblading.. I must had had a mid-life crisis and bought a pair of rollerblades thinking it would "come back" to me...turns out it doesn't. I'm sure I put on a show for all the people walking across the dam...luckily I didn't go over the edge. Anyone want to buy a lightly used pair of rollerblades?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

NTACB @Chase , I think that my decision to sign up for a phys ed course from a local junior college that took us skiing and taught us how was one of the best things I ever did. We learned how to do it right and safely and then made utter fools of ourselves having fun. A few friends of mine (I had friends then) goaded me on to do things that I should not have and that I enjoyed immensely. You are young. Be safe, but give in to the urges that you have to do risky things. Explore, adventure and observe our wonderful world. Do it!
I bid NO Trump!
[-] The following 1 member Likes LJay's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

NTACB I agree with what @Chase was saying. Real life interaction is better than online pic exchanging.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

ntacb my night class is cancelled woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

no class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That means it's time to Paaaaarrrrrtayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

And by party I of course mean mow the lawn Sad

NTACB i'm off to meditate for a bit and be at one with the universe
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

NTACB I hope you can clear your mind!

NTACB but isn’t it almost time for your dinner?
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

NTACB I ate dinner early. I had breakfast at my normal time, and wasn't hungry at lunch time, so I didn't eat. By 4:00 I was hungry, and I had an early dinner then, which worked out for me time-wise, because instead of eating at 5:00, I was able to start a workout instead.

NTACB if I get hungry before bed, I'll have some crackers and hummus.