Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Vers: Top or Bottom - Why?
Good for you Frente! You shouldn't have to explain but more important than that its great to know you accept yourself as you are.

Frente, how feel today is cool, nothing wrong with that, and I like how you describe "being protected". But keep in mind, that your feelings my evolve and change (and a lot of that will depend on who you share your life with) so your attitude and desires may alter as well. Just keep an open mind and let things flow...

Maverick Wrote:Frente, how feel today is cool, nothing wrong with that, and I like how you describe "being protected". But keep in mind, that your feelings my evolve and change (and a lot of that will depend on who you share your life with) so your attitude and desires may alter as well. Just keep an open mind and let things flow...

Will: Very wise advice.

Prior to our having met, Adam and I were both exclusively tops. I didn't know that about him for quite a while, because from our first time together he always expressed his desire to bottom. When we finally did talk about it, he said that it was just the way he felt with me and it seemed totally natural to him.

So yeah, nothings carved in stone I guess.

Twist summed up my answer pretty well for me above, but I'll give it a shot own my own as well.

I'm a natural dominant, a natural top. Being in control, being "in charge" is just naturally where I go...However, when I collared Twist, I accepted responsibility for his well being, for fulfilling his needs no matter -what- they were...they are mine to fulfill. It actually took a long time for him to get the urge, the -need- to take top(to dominate) and I think he probably fought against it for awhile...but the thing is, I love him and I trust him and for him, I can be flexible or versatile.

It -only- works for him though, I can only bottom or submit -for him- and no one else. Trust me, I've tried and yeah, no, didn't work out at -all-

So my dominance, me being top, that is natural...no choice needed. To submit or bottom, that is a very distinct and definite choice and something I do for Twist because I'm a greedy fuck and that "top space" too is -MINE-(plus he's hot as hell when he gets all bossy and aggressive and I'm sure as hell not letting anyone else have it)

Maverick Wrote:Frente, how feel today is cool, nothing wrong with that, and I like how you describe "being protected". But keep in mind, that your feelings my evolve and change (and a lot of that will depend on who you share your life with) so your attitude and desires may alter as well. Just keep an open mind and let things flow...

I know that, and I do think I have an open mind, to be honest. What I am saying is that I know what I like and who I am at this very moment. I know that people change over time and depending on who's in your life, but right now I feel this way. It might change and it might not - only time can tell Smile
The only thing I can say for sure right now is: topping is as foreign to me as having sex with a woman Tongue

If this is about sex, I don't remember. It has been too long.
I bid NO Trump!

Frente Wrote:I see myself as being a bottom-guy. Mostly because I really have no interest in being the top.
I have talked about this with my straight best friend. He does not understand completely why I don't have any interest in being the penetrating part of the sexual act, but rather be the penetrated. He asked me: "what if you were straight?" and to that I just shrugged. I don't know if I was straight? I've enver been straight :p

I am not sure why, but the idea of topping/penetrating is just not something I am that interested in. I've never tried it, but the idea of it just seems unnatural for me. I think it has something to do with the fact that I love the feeling of being very close to someone else and feel protected (really, nothing beats the feeling of being protected!).

But I have said: I have no idea, it is just how I feel! Tongue

Exactly what I'm feeling actually. I didn't enjoy nor felt it my fit to topping at all, and my partner has no problem with it.

Thanks guys, you've been very helpful. Now I know I'm a natural bottom because my fetal hormones made me an oil-changing, leg-shaving top-from-the-bottom cock-lover. And I'm OK with that. I think I've only topped twice early in my man-love career, both times because my partner at the time really, really wanted to try penetration because I loved it so much. Topping was so unnatural to me that I wasn't sure I could rise to the challenge, and while I did, it was the worst sex I've ever had.

There's just something about that "Oooohhhh...." moment when a man seats himself completely inside me. I'm a little top I think, because cowgirl is my favorite position, and a little dominant, because I love the power trip of slowly, slowly, mind-blowingly bringing a man off in my mouth.

I'm a deep-voiced queer who doesn't act femme, but I do shave down since I like to be smooth and use way too much body-butter after a shower. Oh, and I love my skinny jeans and have several pair of pink flip flops - I don't mind tipping my hand to those with half-decent gaydar. I do like pleasing, do my Kegels, and for one partner would douche, lube and around the clock because he liked spontaneous fucking so much.

But mostly it's all the wonderful emotions and sensations during that "Ooooohhhh..." moment of penetration . Thanks for helping me feel comfortable not having to explain it. I'm just a bottom, and that's that Smile