Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a Virgin Anymore
Well, see the thing is, when you haven't had sex as long as I have -- which is 14 years -- then I think you're entitled to your V card back. Wouldn't you agree?

Well, tonight it happened. Gee, how much of the gory details do I want to share in a public forum? Hmm. I'm not the kiss and tell type but at the same time, damn, it's just so weird -- because I didn't put anything into making this happen *at all*.

I belong to another forum that is a bit, how to put it, more ROWDY than GS. GS is sweet, quiet heaven by comparison. Anyway, so I get this PM from someone i'd never heard of. No picture in their profile, no information at all except that they are 18 and live in my town. He said he liked my profile and wanted to hook up with me. This message was sent about 7PM yesterday but I didn't even see it until around midnight. A second PM from the same guy showed up just minutes before. I was like, WTF?? This has got to be some sort of scam/spam or who knows what. I didn't even reply.

This morning I checked the forum and saw I had another PM from this same guy. Sent at 3AM he was wondering why I hadn't gotten back to him. (!!??!!!!) Since he was being such a PERSISTENT little fuck, I decided, what the hell, I'd reply to his message.

And thus ensued a rather bizarre series of PM exchanges. I'll spare you the details. Suffice it to say I started the whole thing off by saying I couldn't imagine WHY anyone his age would want to "hook up" with someone old enough to be his great-grandfather. However, he was insistent in a rather humorous and playful kind of way. So, after we exchanged recent face pix, we agreed to meet at a coffee house earlier this evening.

So, at the appointed time and place there we were sitting at a table looking at each other for the first time. He was all smiles and giggles, obviously a bit shy and uncomfortable but also friendly and excited. Very nice looking too! Interestingly androgynous: handsome (a slight 5 o'clock shadow thing going on) and yet very soft, shy and yet playful.

During the course of conversation I soon discover that this dude is a complete and total VIRGIN. :eek:

Now, I know very well that there are a lot of young guys who play the "V card" for various manipulative purposes. I'm not the most promiscuous gay man in the word but I'm no fool, either. However, this was NOT one of those situations. I could tell this guy was *way* outside his comfort zone. So we talked. I got that he was new in town, a freshman. He was doing something he'd never done before. Ever. But, as he put it, he was "curious" -- he wanted to know what sex was like!

I'm like, "But why ME? for god's sake?" :eek: He grinned and said, "Because I can tell you're a nice person." Confusedmile: Gee, the poor kid was practically BEGGING me to get laid! :eek:

I told him, I was all empathetic but he need to realize I was almost as much a vigil as HE was for christ sake! He thought that was pretty funny but I was quite serious. I mean, yeah, like riding a bike some things you don't forget how to do. The body KNOWS, right? But at the same time, this is outside *my* comfort zone as well. I just don't do this kind of thing …

Until tonight. On his suggestion we walked to my place (only a few blocks) and afterward had a very nice time together. We talked and played and just "fooled around" so to say and he seemed to have a very nice time. He confessed afterward that it was "a bit weird" -- by which he meant the reality of the whole thing. He'd just been sexual for the first time in his life with a total stranger! A nice one, he added, with a smile. Smile

So, I'm feeling ok about it. I have no idea -- you people may think I'm a totally disgusting perve! Hmm… well, the *only* thing I can say in my defense is I put the ball totally in his court. He was the one who ran with it and I just felt like the whole thing was really sweet.

Whether or not I'll ever hear from him again, who knows. I'd like to though, and he knows it. I suggested we go over to SF, perhaps visit the Castro (which he hasn't seen yet -- and I haven't visited in so long I can't remember) just for *shits and giggles*. He seemed to think that might be a fun idea. So, we'll see.

Wavey

Sounds like you had quite a fun and adventurous time with your playmate. I don't think you are perverted in anyway honestly. You did exactly what you were suppose to do in that situation and I'm glad it worked out in both of you guys favor. Who knows, maybe your encounter will become a long term thing? Best of luck!

Lorenzooo Wrote:Sounds like you had quite a fun and adventurous time with your playmate. I don't think you are perverted in anyway honestly. You did exactly what you were suppose to do in that situation and I'm glad it worked out in both of you guys favor. Who knows, maybe your encounter will become a long term thing? Best of luck!
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Lorenzo! Whatever happens next, if anything, I have no illusions about this becoming a "long term" thing. An FBF thing, perhaps. But there are just way too many differences between us, not just age. This young guy is just finding himself and if I can be of help in that process, nothing would make me happier!

Cute Smile Smile Smile

Thanks for sharing MikeW.

I loved your post. Not only did you have a sexual encounter you could almost say you performed a public service. With luck you will be further able to guide this young man.

great post Mike, thanks for sharing!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I see a bright future for you as an emotional and sexual mentor to young gay men. One-on-one consults, group therapy, roadshows. Seriously, I wish I had had the guidance you were able to impart.

He is actually lucky to have landed with you Mike

studly Wrote:He is actually lucky to have landed with you Mike

^^^ I agree.

Borg69 Wrote:
studly Wrote:He is actually lucky to have landed with you Mike
^^^ I agree.
Thanks and I agree. I told him that, too. He's truly an innocent. I said, dude, you need to be careful, there are all kinds of people and they're not all going to be as gentlemanly about sex as I am. Actually this made him a bit nervous to be honest. He wondered why I brought that up. I told him, well, you need some educating. We talked about safe sex and a whole bunch of stuff. Whatever he chooses to do, I hope he does it safely!